Vision Spinner 2 question

Frankly, I dont think even a vision charger will solve this issue. I mean they state it should be a standard ego charger and I dont think it gets more standard than joye

I am trying to help us get to the bottom of this so I hope these pictures show you what I'm using, I have no idea where my wife got hers and mine is from a starter kit I got a few years ago and I plug it into an extra phone charger part I had lying around. I also put a pic of our bathroom outlet(only place we charge them) that has one of those fuse deals built into it, maybe that makes a difference?

dareja5a.jpg

uryvyhaq.jpg

ygutu3uz.jpg

I doubt the GFI outlet would make a difference. My wall adapters and chargers have the exact same ratings, not sure why it would be different.

Like I said one day I was watching mine and it went green and I left it alone and it was still green about 10 minutes later but as I was about to unscrew and reattach it kicked in on its own. Definitely an issue that is widespread as about everyone I know experiences the same thing.

I do know when I leave them plugged in all night they are fully charged the next morning without exception but there are definitely pauses in the charging cycle.

I doubt the GFI outlet would make a difference. My wall adapters and chargers have the exact same ratings, not sure why it would be different.

I do know when I leave them plugged in all night they are fully charged the next morning without exception but there are definitely pauses in the charging cycle.

That may be what is happening with ours then. We plug ours in at bedtime and in the morning they are fully charged. I haven't watched for a pause or noticed one for that matter but it may well be happening to us too.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I tried leaving it on charge overnight. Did nothing. Battery shuts off in the "blue" cycle. Does not charge further until disconnected and reconnected.

I tried dialing spinner to 4.8 position before charging. It did absolutely nothing. Someone on ecf reported this worked for him. It did not for me.

vision chargers wont help.

it's not a charger issue. it's a vision spinner II issue.

Mine does the same thing and it's not a clone or a knockoff. it's the real deal. just need to unhook and rehook the charger to keep it charging all the way. Annoying quirk for such a great device.

Here's an update on the charger made by Vision.

So...the Spinner 2 finally needed to recharge. I put it on the Vision charger earlier tonight. While it's still charging right now and the light on the charger hasn't turned green yet, it cycled through the orange to blue to white without my needing to do anything to it. This is only one charge so I'm still not totally convinced yet but it's looking good so far. :)

From full-empty to fully charged without having to take it off the charger once when I used the charger made by Vision.

I won't be totally convinced until it's worked a couple more times but it's a great start. :)

Good to know! Thanks ;)

You're welcome, but didn't you have the same experience once with a no-name charger as well? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't just a one-time thing. :)

Yep. I swear the first time I charged it it charged all the way through. I don't know what I did or why. I have 2 now and they both do not fully charge in one cycle.

I'm having a small problem with my Spinner 2.

The darned thing holds a charge for too long. Lol. I've been vaping on this thing as much as I can today and it's still flashing white at me. :lol:

Of course, when I want to charge it -- it doesn't cooperate. :wallbash:

The last 4 out of 5 times I charged ours I left them on overnight and they were fully charged. It's hit and miss for me I just keep an eye on them. They are pretty much all I use anymore.

I have found that if I completely run out the battery it goes through the charging cycle with no problems, but if I charge it while its not fully used thats when its stops charging at blue sometimes.......<--did that make sense :D

The last 4 out of 5 times I charged ours I left them on overnight and they were fully charged. It's hit and miss for me I just keep an eye on them. They are pretty much all I use anymore.

Guess it's more miss than hit for me. Tried twice to do the overnight charge on the Joyetech charger and both times it stuck at the blue and wouldn't continue to charge until I disconnected and reconnected again.

Ha! I finally got it down to orange. It should need charging again...soon-ish. :D

I have found that if I completely run out the battery it goes through the charging cycle with no problems, but if I charge it while its not fully used thats when its stops charging at blue sometimes.......<--did that make sense :D

Veerrrrry interrresting. :D

My Spinner finally needed a charge. I took it to work with me today so I could keep an eye on it while charging to see if Jeff's experience with a regular charger would work as long as the battery was all the way discharged first.

Plus, I forgot my Vision charger at home but I keep Joyetech chargers at work. :blush:

It got up to the blue and...stopped.

I vaped it back down and it's on the Vision charger now. I'll post when it stops charging. Fingers crossed that it'll go through all the different lights and gets a full charge without having to disconnect and reconnect. :)

So if I understand this, the consesus is to vape it down all the way first and it should charge completely..

I havent been doing that. BUT...I've got one almost all the way down. Im in the orange zone. I'll give it a shot...