Vision Spinner 2 question

So if I understand this, the consesus is to vape it down all the way first and it should charge completely..

I havent been doing that. BUT...I've got one almost all the way down. Im in the orange zone. I'll give it a shot...

Im not sure about this. I typically take one to work and then put it on the charger before bed and take another the next day. When I get up the one I plugged in has been fully charged and I take another one and repeat. I have noticed no difference in the level of charge left on the battery. I rarely even get one down into the orange anymore since I top off each night.

Ok. it finally died! Lol. These things last too long. Nearly two days on this one Spinner2. Alright we'll set it up on a charger and see what happens.

Ok. it finally died! Lol. These things last too long. Nearly two days on this one Spinner2. Alright we'll set it up on a charger and see what happens.

It is unreal. The last time I killed one all the way was when I fired it up on a Sunday Afternoon as we were leaving the marina and it died just before bed Tuesday evening and it was all I used.

I used mine until the button flashed 15 times to indicate it was in need of charging. When I put it on the Joyetech charger it stopped at the next level. The Vision charger went all the way until it was fully charged without stopping.

Bebop, I'm curious to see what your results are. :)

There is no rhyme or reason!

Ok. It was dead.

Put it on. Some hours go by. Charger light is green. Battery light is off! I leave it for another hour.

No change. I take it off. Battery is off. I turn it on...........ORANGE!!! Gah!

Back on the charger it blinks blue......huh....???

Then it charges through blue right on to white without pausing....

Argh! I give up and sink in to apathy....

However, I do have a fully charged Spinner 2. I'm ok with that. :)

Does anyones turn itself on after chargeing? When mine finishes it blinks a few times, I unplug, then unscrew it from the charger. Sure enough it's on and ready to go.

Yeah. Sometimes it's off when it finishes. Usually it's on when it finishes. I just can't figure out why it varies or what condition causes it. It must be the PCB.

I still cannot get over how tough these things are. The 1300MAH Spinner 1s I bought well over a year ago have been wet, submerged in the lake, submerged in saltwater, dropped about every way they can be dropped. While at the beach I MAY have been a little intoxicated (went through 2 1.75s of Makers Mark that week) and didn't notice there was nothing left hanging from my lanyard. I wasnt sure how long it was gone so I kind of retraced my steps and about 10 feet into the surf I noticed a blue drip tip sticking out of the sand as a wave went out. It was my Spinner with a mini Davide on top of it completely buried in the sand with about 3-4' of saltwater running over it. It had been there a while, like 15 minutes or longer. I washed the sand off it, blew the water out of the shaft, and used it the rest of the day. Unbelievable how utterly unbreakable these things are. That plus now my 2s seem to be charging normal. I am one happy camper. I just ordered 2 more from the VT store last night (of course they go down by $2 each the day after, my luck lol) and now will have every color available except white which neither my wife nor I want.

Edited by bcartervol98

Lol

Are you using the "vision" charger?

Nope the same JoyeTech charger I was having issues with that prompted me starting this thread. For some reason the overnight charge has worked for me with only one fail and it was on one my wife killed all the way. I think that is the thing, when one is all the way dead (blinking) the chip causes a pause in charging for some reason. I have charged them from in the blue to in the orange and have only had one not charge fully since I started topping them off each night and taking them off in the morning. That one was one my wife vaped till it blinked dead.

Charged my Spinner on the Vision charger last night and...argh! The thing got hung up on going from the orange to the blue light until I disconnected and reconnected again. Then, it charged fully from there. Like Bebop said, there's no rhyme or reason to this thing other than to disconnect for a sec to get it going again. It's a minor inconvenience for a long lasting battery. :/

So, after 25 hrs over 2 days worth of vape time I plugged mine in last night. Light was still blue. Woke up this morning to a full charge with a generic charger. Only time it's hung up on me was the day it arrived and I used it until it went to orange. It hung up at blue. It does in fact turn itself on when I remove it from the charger.

Just charged 4 more from dead to full with no interruption. At first it was every time and for some reason now they are charging fine. Same batteries, same chargers.....defies explanation.

Oh, hey, um yeah. Guess what happened? Um, yeah... I put my totally dead Spinner 2 on the charger and, um yeah, it charged all the way through without stopping. Just thought I'd share...... :wallbash:

Oh, hey, um yeah. Guess what happened? Um, yeah... I put my totally dead Spinner 2 on the charger and, um yeah, it charged all the way through without stopping. Just thought I'd share...... :wallbash:

I have probably been through 10-12 charge cycles since I had one pause during a charge. Not sure what happened all of a sudden but what evurr

Lol. *waves white flag*

I'm with you, Bebop. I give up. It doesn't matter what kind of charger I use...Vision, Joyetech, Inferno...it doesn't matter. Guess I'll just make it a point to check on it from time to time. :wallbash:

I think I am on to something here. The new ones I just got both did it in their first charge cycle, stop mid charge that is. Those I have has a few months and have charged dozens of times no longer pause.

Coincidence?

I wonder if there's a glitch in this batch? Your newest ones came from the VT store, right? Mine came from Gotvapes.com... I'm getting ready to set mine on the charger soon. Will report what happens this time.