Monthly Subscriptions

I always had fear I would be wasting money on "clubs" like these... I guess I'm just picky on my flavors, and I'm afraid I'll get one bottle I like out of a few dozen... then again, I guess if the club asks what you like and bases your subscription on similar items, it could be a win?

Well I'm adventurous and like trying something new, even if I hate all the juices I still get some hardware to play with. The surprise is the best part of it for me.

So far I'm not exactly liking it. When you joine vape-box your first payment comes out right away and your sent a "welcome" box. After that you are charged every 15th. I joined the 10th of this month, payment was accepted, I got a tracking number the 11th, today is the 16th and package has not shipped yet. Only thing the tracking number has told me is that USPS has been notified that the shipper is preparing to ship. I'm going to check to see if vape-box has charged me for the welcome box and for this months box. In theory I should be charged for the welcome box and that takes care of this month and I should be charged next month on the 15th for next months box.

So to simplify my issue (and what Iv learned in the automotive aftermarket industry) when you know your going to be late with shipping you go ahead and pay for shipping ahead of time so you have a tracking number. Give a customer a tracking number it will shut them up for a bit till you have something to ship them. It bides you some time.

In all instances Iv seen this the customer got their goods, may not be the time you would expect but it will be shipped in due time.

I'm a patient guy and I understand what's going on but others may not be as comfortable with this kind of thing. I do have my limits though. I'll keep updates as it goes.

Craft Vapery is awesome in my box of four I received

Rehab- Roll which is tootsie roll

Draco Vapors- Tobacco Blend

Adam Bomb- Paradise

DNA- The Jefe

And after I ordered my first box two days later they charged me again on accident so they refunded my money and gave me the option to get fifty percent off another box or a free fifteen ml bottle for free

Got my first vape-box yesterday. I'm not gonna say what's in it just incase it ruins the surprise for others. I'm pleased with it so far, juice isn't something I prolly would have tried before. They are good but not as good as others Iv tried. The hardware was nice indeed, so I'm happy with it so far

well I guess enough time has passed so I hope it doesn't ruin the surprise for anyone...

so I got my vape-box welcome box last week in it I got 5 juices and 2 pieces of hardware

zuluvape-zulucustard (decent...little intense flavor though)

nude nicotine-watermelon mint (weak flavor...might try it in my rda in a bit)

nude nicotine-island tobacco (not bad..kinda like it)

eve-mango surfrider (ugh...didn't even bother loading this up in a tank, it has an intense smell that I don't like)

eve-cosmic peach (ok...bit perfumy)

efest luc 4 charger (better than my 2 bank intellicharger, like the read out on the efest)

igo-w RDA (small air holes, drilled em out and its working like a champ)

I just looked into subscribing to vape-box. I got an email that says I have 487 invitations before me. It seems like this may take awhile. Anyone tried any of the other subscriptions?

I just looked into subscribing to vape-box. I got an email that says I have 487 invitations before me. It seems like this may take awhile. Anyone tried any of the other subscriptions?

I have 469 people ahead of me. just got email about two weeks ago. hope the wait isn't too long.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a craft Vapery subscriber for two months and I can't say enough good about them. I have not randomly been able to order juice and like new flavors and enjoy half the bottles yet craft Vapery has sent 13 bottles completely different and I loved almost all of them and liked the rest. Fadora is the only juice vendor I can order from and know I'll like it, I'm picky. A lot of the juice CV sends I wouldn't buy because of the retail cost unless I already knew I liked it. I got 7 bottles in my box this month. I've emailed them twice and had personal replies within 10 minutes both times.

I'm working on a full review, I waited so I could make sure the first box wasn't a fluke. And to my surprise it wasn't, my second box was even better.