whats the best charger

I have a nitecore 4 bay that I have had and use daily for over a year no issues. I also have a 2 bay Efest Luc charger, which seems to be like love, comes in spurts. Will work fine for a month, then magically the led goes nuts. I'll unplug for a few days and it'll be fine again.

I don't have any MODs that require 18650's, but I do have several flashlights that do, and I keep my NiteCore 4-bay charger with at least 2 batteries in it at any given time... It has never let me down... never gotten hot... never failed to properly charge. Now all I need is to break-down and buy a VTR, and a couple batteries for it!

I'm loving my Xtar VP2 charger. I have the Soshine 18650 rapid charger as well, and it charges my batteries quick.

I don't have any MODs that require 18650's, but I do have several flashlights that do, and I keep my NiteCore 4-bay charger with at least 2 batteries in it at any given time... It has never let me down... never gotten hot... never failed to properly charge. Now all I need is to break-down and buy a VTR, and a couple batteries for it!

I keep switching between wanting to part with mine and wanting to keep it. I can't make up my mind!

ON TOPIC

The Nitecore, definitely.

Although I have been using my trustfire 2-bay for almost a year and a half and have had absolutely no issues with it.

Just got a nitecore yesterday. Seems ok so far, Iv only charged my evic batt (Samsung 18650 2600mah). All I know at this point is that my charger functions..lol

My buddy uses it too with the same batteries I use (sony vtc5) and he has no problems. I just see so many warnings against its use.

I am a super paranoid person when it comes to batteries and chargers. Almost had the house burn down from a loose connection one time.

I got the Xtar VP2 specifically for my 26650 batteries. It charges them at a nice and slow .25A for a longer lifespan. The Soshine rapid charger charges my 18650 batteries in 45 minutes or less.