New Provari

I got the Provari at a local shop that is a Provape dealer and the drip tips at another shop. Sweet Vapes carry the ones with the little colored bulbs on them. Think I got one from them also. I have too many! LOL Been looking at drips tips online trying to match one to it. There is a place that makes them from stones and stuff. Really nice but a little pricey. LOL

I love my Provari. I was at a vape shop a few weeks ago and one of the sales associates told me they were way over rated. Well I couldn't be happier with mine and am so glad I spent the money on it. It just feels right when i pick it up to and I know that this will be with me for a long time to come.

I like mechanicals because without the voltage/wattage regulator the vape is somewhat smoother, but for a VV the provari ranks up close the mechanical, very smooth.

• 2 weeks later...

Monday I opened the wallet and bought me a new Provari 2.5 Mini in black and white, with ext cap, and topped it off with a Atmistique Scuba tank, using Boge 2.8ohm cartomizers. And wow upon the first pull I was hooked on Provari. Well the my ADHD compulsiveness kicked in and through ebay searches I am now waiting on a ton of Vapemail.

Here is my Vapemail list, guess you could say I went overboard

-Provari 2.5 Mini, std stainless

-Provari 2.5 standard in flat black (little beat up so ordered a J-wrap)

-J-wrap Bomber

-Kfun lite (used)

-IBtanked , black caps, white/black swirl tube with black bishop tip

-Innovape Silencer Pyrex drip tip

-Innovape M1 Pro Ext cap

-Innovape M1 pro beauty ring

-Innovape M1 protank (matched prover top awesome)

-J-wrap, J-stand Mech Mod Charger wrapped in Blue carbon fiber

post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j

Mommabird,

What color did you choose for your display and LED color. I'm ordering me one too. So pretty. I can't decide if I want the red or green color for display. Also did you get the extension? I'm really just reading about it now but I assume the extension is for a bigger battery? I've got my eye on a beautiful crystal ball drip tip to go on it from a lady who hand makes them from glass.

Mommabird,

What color did you choose for your display and LED color. I'm ordering me one too. So pretty. I can't decide if I want the red or green color for display. Also did you get the extension? I'm really just reading about it now but I assume the extension is for a bigger battery? I've got my eye on a beautiful crystal ball drip tip to go on it from a lady who hand makes them from glass.

Patricia, I got the green display and the extension for the bigger battery. The glass tip should be lovely with it :) Here is mine with a new custom tip on it. The display isn't lit up but the green really looks good on it

a5epesyg.jpg