New Provari

• 3 weeks later...

I know, I am loving it. I never even knew there was a jewelry section in the crafts department, now my family can't get me out of that section. I have gone to 4 different Wal-Marts and checked out that section and you would be surprised at the different stuff each one has. Now I don't go looking for these Wal-Marts, that would be a little obsessive. I am a home health nurse so I travel all over South East Georgia so when I see a Wal-Mart I just have to see what THEY have in that section. : )

This I find very true, mechanicals taste better and the reason is no PWM, just straight DC. Fortunately there are other alternatives. The provari has a very fast PWM that nearly mimicks DC. The Seigele 30W and The DNA30 Tribeca, and finally the VTR have near DC output.

The new SVD 2.0 is also supposed to use a DNA chip with good quality DC. As we progress more mods will go this direction and mechanicals less needed.

Wow gorgeous! Beginning too lmao, looks pretty nice to me..

Where are you getting the drip tips??

I get them from Molehill Mountain Drip Tips. They have a faithful following and most of the tips get snatched up as soon as they go to the website. They will custom make them for you. Very nice people!

They are gorgeous!

I am going to have to get a couple the colors are amazing.

They have amazing designs not seen anywhere else. Kayte will decorate them in very unique and lovely designs. They also do wooden ones. Her husbands does alot of wood turning as well.

I have another one coming that will also go on the Hana-it involves some copper leafing and tropical colors :)

Edited by mommabird62

Yes sir, their stuff is definitely BLING BLING. Right up my daughters ally but a little too much bling for me. I like the way mommabird does it. She makes it real pretty but does not over do it.I am copying her everytime she puts up a new picture. I'm getting all kinds of compliments at the office.

I went to Mystic Moon Jewelz on Etsy and looked for tank rings but I guess that's where your imagination comes into place again so what kind of ring are you getting that fits on your tanks?

I love the tips too. I believe on this thread Mommabird gave me the name of the places she was getting her tips custom made. 2 of the places she told me was Molehill Mountain and Drip Tip designs.

Mommabird do you decorate your tanks with the stones and stuff? If so, where do you get your stones and do you use super glue to keep them on your tanks?

I don't use any stones-afraid to put glue on my mods ;)

I love the tips too. I believe on this thread Mommabird gave me the name of the places she was getting her tips custom made. 2 of the places she told me was Molehill Mountain and Drip Tip designs.

Drip Tip Designs has nice ones too but I have fallen in love with the Molehill ones. Very unique and the people are really fabulous to work with. They treat their customers like family ;)

I went to Mystic Moon Jewelz on Etsy and looked for tank rings but I guess that's where your imagination comes into place again so what kind of ring are you getting that fits on your tanks?

I have Nautilus tanks with the Hollowed out sleeves on them. BTW if you haven't tried the new bvc coils for them-you must give them a shot. It's a whole new ballgame with those coils!

MommaBird I was talking about the rings and stones you have on your tanks not your Provaries. You may have bought them like that, if so tell me where please, but I think you decorated those tanks up.

MommaBird I was talking about the rings and stones you have on your tanks not your Provaries. You may have bought them like that, if so tell me where please, but I think you decorated those tanks up.

Oops...I bought them like that :) The tank rings come from Mystic Moon Jewelz on Etsy. Her stuff gets snagged up quickly as well. It's hit or miss. LOL

The stones in the dangly charms are finds from craft stores.

Edited by mommabird62