New Provari

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but what makes the Provari worth 4x something like an ITaste v2 or Vamo?

(I know. There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people. :) )

With a V/V or V/W mod the power or voltage is controlled by a circuit that bucks the voltage and then pulses down to the level you set for. So if you looked at the output on an ascilliscope the voltage would be jumping up and down with the Vrms being the voltage you set (its like an average.)

The provari does this much up and down voltage "flickering" faster than an SVD and about anything else, the result is IMHO a smoother vape.

The quality is also better as far as threading and the electronics inside. For example I have sent my VTR in for repair twice but have had no issues with my Provari that I bought used. The Provari is also smaller than my SVD.

These are just my opinions and you can certainly get by with an SVD, but if you are stuck in the middle of a 12 hr shift and it breaks you end up driving to the convenience store to buy analogs. If you can't afford a Provari at least keep a nemisis clone in your breifcase in case something happens to the SVD.

So pretty. Your a girl after my own heart. I hope you don't mind all the questions but what is the tank tube for and where do you get them? Which Nautilus do you use? Also, where do you get your cute little charms?

Patricia, they are stainless steel tank tubes that I got to replace the glass on the Aspire Nautilus was afraid that the glass would break being hauled around in my purse ;) i got them from a dealer on ebay that had very good ratings. A search for stainless vape tanks will take you to his page. The charms can be found in the craft jewelry departments in the big box craft stores and Wally world. I get tips from Molehill Mountain and Drip tip Designs. Hope it's ok to post the names here-if not, mods let me know;)

That makes so much sense as to why I prefer and feel mechanical is so much smoother. Plus it doesn't take much at all to hit 20, 30, 40, and higher wattages on a mech. And from what I have found a VTC-5 and a real solid mech with near zero voltage and current loss will be very very steady. These look really neat for a no nonsense alternative.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but what makes the Provari worth 4x something like an ITaste v2 or Vamo?

(I know. There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people. :) )

This should answer your question in further detail. But to make it simple, Provaris are hands down the highest quality VV/VW money can buy, and have an incredible staff that stands behind it.

Edited by mvince201

Be careful, before you know it you got two already, with two more on over and a ton of accessories on the way

I'm already planning the next one ;) Waiting to see what v3 is all about first.

I would love to have a gunmetal one as my next :D

Well, I could not wait till I got home from work last night to order my Provari. I got a Hybrid White/Pink ProVari Mini V2.5 with the blue Digital Display. I also went to Wal-Mart and bought some craft jewelry to dress it up like yours. I hope you don't mind me using your ideas. I can't wait until it all gets here. I am going to take a pic to add to this post. Thank you for the ideas. You are talented in that area. I'm just good at being a mama and nursing. Happy Independence day!!!!

Well, I could not wait till I got home from work last night to order my Provari. I got a Hybrid White/Pink ProVari Mini V2.5 with the blue Digital Display. I also went to Wal-Mart and bought some craft jewelry to dress it up like yours. I hope you don't mind me using your ideas. I can't wait until it all gets here. I am going to take a pic to add to this post. Thank you for the ideas. You are talented in that area. I'm just good at being a mama and nursing. Happy Independence day!!!!

Congrats Patricia! You are going to love it! :) Glad you got some charms for it too. it's fun dressing them up. A local vape shop whom is a Pravape dealer is getting a shipment in on Wed including some gunmetal ones. May mosey over there on my day off Thursday and take a look at them ;)

V3 is rumored to be temperature based, same as the new chip from evolv.

Proetus- does that mean they are basically going to a high watt device? Personally I don't need the higher watt but I know many would be happy with that.

No not over done, beautiful. I have 2 of the charms you have. I think we have a lot of our taste in common. Could you give me a link to where you get your drip tips? They are beautiful too. I am an RN and you must be a doctor. It took a lot to pull together almost $300.00 for 1 Provari with the batteries, charger and all. I don't know how you can get one every other week. I just got an email saying they have shipped it out. I hope I will be able to work it once it gets here. I have printed out the manual off of the site. I just have never been good at electronics. My charger came in today and I can wait to get into it to see how complicated it is. It was $50.00. A good friend on the forum who is really smart about this kind of stuff suggested I get it.

Patricia, I'll pm you the link for

the tips when I get to my laptop. I use rubber hair band thingies that I found at walmart for girl's hair. Or you can use rubber orings found at hardware store. I found the sparkly rings at a big box craft store. oh and I'm no doctor ;) I space my purchases out LOL (

And my kids are all grown, so I have more spending money than i used to LOL)

Edited by mommabird62

post-23494-0-43192500-1405201791_thumb.jpost-23494-0-43192500-1405201791_thumb.j

I finally got it put together and going. For some reason my phone would take the pic but would not send it to my email. So I had to take the pic with my webcam and does not show its true beauty.I really love the way it functions to. I love this hobby. I can't stop looking at drip tips and charms. How long do these batteries last before you have to recharge them?