Worst tanks and why?

Tam

I like my Vivi Nova better than any KPT I own.

That's why this is always a useless conversation. Its like asking "What is the best car?". If you ask 20 people you will get at least 15 or more different answers in a random sample group. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Every manufacturer has recalls. We have small campaigns all the time. The one with Chevrolet and the small cars is pretty bad tbh, but being Buick GMC we have had it pretty good given every model we have is a complete new design.

Every manufacturer has recalls. We have small campaigns all the time. The one with Chevrolet and the small cars is pretty bad tbh, but being Buick GMC we have had it pretty good given every model we have is a complete new design.

Bad tanks.... Original post.... You do the math.... LMAO

I just make it a point to completely derail one old thread a month lol. The new Buick lineup is awesome but the 15 Yukons and Denalis are off the charts. Ordered my wife her next one today :-) I drive a 2014 Terrain. The technology is sick. She likes the big cars lol.

No Teslas, the new Porsche awd, Cadillac ELE, are bad ***, Farmers and Grandpas drive Buicks.

For the record, I drive a truck, with a stick, and I am older than most almost older than dirt...and only trying to ruffle the Tennessee Car Dealer....cuz our one year is days away...and I think he's a great guy....for a car dealer....lol

And freakintypes faster than I ....

Edited by Aquatroy

Buick ...the AARP car....

Every Buick I've ever had ran flawlessly. My last one gave me my honey - I was rebuilding the entire suspension system on it and was buying the parts from my SO. My 2009 Impala is a Buick under the Chevy body. I loves my Buicks. :D