Worst tanks and why?

Tam

i may get some bad feedback here..but i absolutely cannot stand the protank v2. I have purchased 2 of em over a span of 5 months and they will start tasting burnt after 2 or 3 vapes, new head in it and all. And the airflow on them is horrible. My opinion only but they suck

No worries. We all have our favorites and those that are most hated for one reason or another. This thread is to get peoples' opinions and what their experiences were. :)

i may get some bad feedback here..but i absolutely cannot stand the protank v2. I have purchased 2 of em over a span of 5 months and they will start tasting burnt after 2 or 3 vapes, new head in it and all. And the airflow on them is horrible. My opinion only but they suck

I almost forgot about the PT2, i had the same problem with the burnt taste, terrible terrible tank. i just try to pretend that i never bought one and and the horrible memories of it were just a dream.

Anything that doesn't have a sealed 510 connection. I have had the T2, T3, PBC V1, Iclear 16b, iclear 30b, iclear 30s, And they all leak at the 510 connection. Gurgle or burnt taste. Got a Kayfun lite plus. Not one leak or gurgle or burnt taste. Love it. Will never go back to thoes type of tanks again.

The top pic is my Patriot RDA. They don't need airflow thru the bottom because the top cap has holes drilled in it.

The bottom pic is my iclear 30. All your standard clearomizers and glassomizers have the hole in the bottom of the 510 connection for airflow to the coils.

One thing I did to help my KPT Tank from leaking over time was to seal the drip tip. I use one of the silicon caps from my OEM coil that came in the box with the tank. I place it over the drip tip while it attached to the unit. Kinda like plunging one end of a straw and pulling out of your drink. It traps the fluid in the straw, remove your finger and it all come out. Now if your drip tip doesn't fit tight, it will not work.