New Contest Guess How Many....

Compenstine

Damn it. Get called away from my desk to do something and this happens.

You were so close too I was thinking there for a while you would hit it. I have another contest in mind coming up soon that will have Juice as the prize. :)

So what is your pleasure from the choices Tam? :D

The joose of course! I was just thinking of what flavors before I made the order. Hey, can I wait to collect until I make my big order with you? Then, we can just ship all at one time. I'll PM you when I figure out which flavor.

Thanks! :)

Cool Thanks Bebop... Did you get a chance to do the salt?

Don't be sad Bushwick be thinking of a good slogan for a Tee shirt that will be the next contest. :) Juice and one of the Tees will be the prize. It will have my Logo (Fadora Joe) one the front in blue on a black Tee I'll be looking to add a slogan under it.

Yeap I'll be asking for people to come up with a slogan for the Tee under Fadora Joe. I'll have more details when I post it but basically I'll pick the top 5 or 10 I like then do a vote on what it will be. No one will know who submitted what slogan to keep it fair.

Yeap I'll be asking for people to come up with a slogan for the Tee under Fadora Joe. I'll have more details when I post it but basically I'll pick the top 5 or 10 I like then do a vote on what it will be. No one will know who submitted what slogan to keep it fair.

I'll get to brainstorming!