Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Made it to within 45min of unload point. Didn't wanna stop so early, but weather turned horrible! Super high winds and raining so hard that I could barely see the road. Decided to stop for the night. Hope this is gone in the morning. I hate folding tarps in the rain. Bleh

Woke up this morning and the sun was shining. Temps were in the low 80s just a day or two ago. By 10 this morning we had huge, wet snow flakes coming down in near white out conditions and it's still coming down now.

Trade you your rain for our snow. :)

Woke up this morning and the sun was shining. Temps were in the low 80s just a day or two ago. By 10 this morning we had huge, wet snow flakes coming down in near white out conditions and it's still coming down now.

Yuck, I hope it turns to rain before it hits the Lake (Michigan) or we are in for a dump on us too. :dizzy:

I'd trade you if I could! I would've still shut down early, but I REALLY hate trying to fold and lift my lumber tarps in the rain! We carry 2 lumber tarps that, when dry, weigh 130lbs each. Add water when folding and they can easily weigh 200 each. Ugghh

My father said something similar when I first joined! He was a career naval officer. He was really disappointed that I didn't first go to college and then when I joined the Corps, he just sbout blew his stack!

I told him, "but dad! The marines are a dept of the navy...the men's dept!" Lmao!

No disrespect to Pa!

I've made many friends in all the branches.

Ask Pa, " Do you know why the Navy keeps Marines on all their boats?" "Cause sheep are to obvious!" Rotflmao!

Also, the word "Marines" stands for: "My Azz Rides In Navy Equipment Sir"!

Why is my VTR flashing 88.8 and shutting down?????

Let me see if I can find out. May be a short.

Found this:

After inserting the battery, the VTR runs a quick LED test lighting up the LED Display 88.8 and the battery traffic light system flashes red amber green. You then switch on the device by pressing the fire button quickly x3 times.

the battery indicator flashes Red Yellow Green again and the display reads on.

He's sitting there enjoying the whole thing w a smirk on his face and his eyes closed, feet up, I think your in for it!

Did the adoption news go well w the wife?

missed grilled elk for dinner...

She said it was nice being adopted and all, but she won't move from NW Arkansas. Visit, yes. Move, no. She's got lots of family close by.

Elk...mmmmmmmmmm