Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Yeah. He still doesn't have gray yet! We're not exactly sure of his age. Cristy (wife) and I have been together 10 years and she haf him for 2 years before we got together. She got him from a little old lady that had to go to the nursing home. The lady told her that he was 2 when she gave him to her.

My dearest friend brought her schnauzers over last week for a play day, our dogs are cousins (they're all German) they are so cute! Funny they come in an put my dobies in their place immediately, then the play is on. For hours..

Irish wolfhounds are very smart dogs kind hearted too, I like them.

Big dogs though. Alot of fancy bloodlines here mostly john Wayne's bloodlines he had some outstanding dogs.

Any ailment in any dog breaks my heart. Anytime I'm watching tv and that commercial with Sarah Mclouchlin and the abused animals come on, I have to turn the channel to avoid tearing up. I put more emotional investment in animals than many of the people I live around! Lol

Oh boy me too, my animals are my family!

My battles over my dogs have taken their toll, my husband has sworn he's getting me a shirt made; Dont fear the dobermans, fear the b***h that loves them.

My female has saved my life more times in 5 yrs then I care to think about, she sleeps in bed is by my side 24/7 she is amazing. Her puppy is just 3 and he's picking up on the routine. Hard finding room to sleep w 2 100 lb dogs and A spoiled old cat but I wouldn't change it.