Cuttwood - Unicorn milk - don't vape- poison!

Aquatroy

Well that's frightening. I was giving a half bottle of this stuff and vaped all of it. I thought it was pretty good also. But it wasn't a weird color. I heard that they changed the formula. I don't know if this is true or not but I can pretend it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. I will say I have heard a few times in a shop hear people buying juice based on color, they enjoy how it looks in their tanks.

Here is an interesting ingredient i noticed in one of my favorite ejuice..Food Grade Flavor Agents.

I hust recently tried some cuttwood unicorn milk at a local shop. It was not "milky" colored. It also wasn't that great but just my opinion.

I shy away from as much coloring as possible. Even my "chocolate esspresso" is a very light, almost clear but a tad shade of tan and thats about it. More and more these days the liquids seem to be all the same color - clear to light amber with a few going deeper amber. Most of my juices are hard to tell apart. There are def some that are still colored though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...