madvapes

peggy

That's who I started with, I ordered the chocolate mint and thought it was the greatest stuff ever. It was the first e liquid intriednthat wasn't a tobacco based flavor. I ordered it a few months ago and thought to myself "THIS is the stuff that got me vaping? WTF, I guess cigarettes really do tatse like s##t." LOL Everything else is good though, their prices are competitive and the customer service is great.

That's who I started with, I ordered the chocolate mint and thought it was the greatest stuff ever. It was the first e liquid intriednthat wasn't a tobacco based flavor. I ordered it a few months ago and thought to myself "THIS is the stuff that got me vaping? WTF, I guess cigarettes really do tatse like s##t." LOL Everything else is good though, their prices are competitive and the customer service is great.

I buy hardware from them all the time and love their great customer service, just not their juices. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I buy all of my equipment from Madvapes, but I have never tried their eliquid though... I purchased some of their hazelnut extract a while back. It has a strong smell of alcohol/liquor. They told me that is what makes the flavor stronger, but when I mixed it with some unflavored PG/VG eliquid it tasted like alcohol/liquor. It has gone down though, so I am hoping after it steeps the alcohol/liquor taste will go away! Lol madvapes is my favorite equipment vendor though! They have wonderful customer service!

Edited by wvducklady