Gear...just for fun!

Drawer is full of assorted Vision Spinners and other accessories I have collected. Only mod I have or want is my Vamo. I used to carry it everywhere but have gotten to a point I use standard non VV Ego batteries when I am at work or out and about. I use spinners anytime I am in a "need a lanyard" situation lol. Pretty set up. This was taken a while ago have added a lot of liquids since lol.

B57A80CE_zps0d8a79c5.jpg

Awww, Medic, you should have arranged them in size order in the pics!

Not taking a picture of my stuff. Probably because there is no surface with enough clear space to both get my stuff on and not have a bunch of stuff in the background (dining room table has become a second desk for my SO, ALWAYS stuff on the kitchen table, and we won't even talk about my desk.

But I have:

2 starter eGos that I'm passing on to my sister Monday

1 Smoke Tech Winder

1 iTaste MVP 2.0

1 VTR (my daily driver)

And somewhere over 10 tanks - that's not counting the iClear 30s that came with my MVP and my VTR, which I really don't plan on using.

And I'll be ordering, likely, a Kayfun Lite/Russian 91% clone after I do some more digging.

It's all the juice that would take up all the space in the picture - well, that, and all the tanks. I have a TON of them, including samples I haven't gotten around to dealing with yet (either vaping the remainder or pitching them).

This is my go box. What I grab and run with for the weekend or week. I have 2 Joytech eGo batteries for the Just In Case moments. There is a Joytech eVic on the side, in front is a Coolfire II grenade (love it and was a pure impulse buy). I have plenty of juice. I have 2 Kanger Mini Pro 2's and a standard Kanger Pro 2. There is a Vivi Nova tank in the back and a Innokin iClear 30B. I have the replacement coils in the back (boxed) and extra batteries for the CF2 and eVic.

All that in a Pelican 1150 case.

I have change a few things a bit since the photo was taken, but I have not added anything new.

Edited by Deckyon