My perfect portable vapor box! :-)

Ain't it great? When I was smoking stinkers all I had to do going out the door was pat my pockets and make sure I had my pack and lighter. Now that I've taken up the vape thing I have to carry around a small camera case for everything I take with me ..... "no it's not a man purse, it's a camera case." And, I'm working on a small box for the house to hold stuff. At least it was small when I started. Now I have to rethink everything since I've been experimenting with DIY. This stuff just grows n grows.

Yeah I've looked at it at walmart. For my rebuilding stuff but didn't pick one up lol

Deff think its worth getting!! My table was getting taken over by vape stuff untill i got this..still kinda is but much better now..

I know ure a builder to so i would say,like nike (JUST DO IT)! Lol

@ vapor - now that you are into mods and rebuilding, and if you keep you keep your juices in there, that case won't hold your stuff for long. I've taken to keeping MOST of my tanks (KPT2s, Davide, evods, and minis) in a repurposed Case Logic case for....something (who knows what, as my SO keeps things like that forever on the chance he'll find another use for it - good for me), although I DO have some tanks sitting on my desk (on a towel, just in case they leak) that I don't have room for in the Case Logic case (which actually, considering the size of the Pro Tanks, holds 6 Pro Tanks, a full sized Davide, and several evods and/or minis). I cart that with me around the house, like when I go from the den to the living room, or go upstairs for the night, so I can find the right flavor juice if I need to switch out because of my taste issues (literally, sometimes I just have to stop vaping one juice on little notice for some reason, and then I have to go through my tanks to see "what tastes right", or rather, what I can tolerate the taste of for that time period.

@ aufin - how much stuff do you take with you when you leave the house? For my spare tanks and/or batteries, I end up using my old eGo case when I leave the house (it fits into my purse better, and I don't want that stuff loose in my purse).

@joejoevapekill - um, is that fake blood on your shirt on your profile pic? If not, what, exactly, is it?

Well spyder ure defenetly right,that box is great but everything has its limets..it realy works great still though because im kinda like a traveling sales man with it..i bring it with me to my buddies that just got started and help them build usually what i sold them lol..so it is a GREAT case for on the go! Before that it was a plastic bag so deff steped it up for me.. anyway might hafta get another one or something else in time.. the colection is multiplieing!!

Well spyder ure defenetly right,that box is great but everything has its limets..it realy works great still though because im kinda like a traveling sales man with it..i bring it with me to my buddies that just got started and help them build usually what i sold them lol..so it is a GREAT case for on the go! Before that it was a plastic bag so deff steped it up for me.. anyway might hafta get another one or something else in time.. the colection is multiplieing!!

Yeah I know I need to get something to bring some rebuilding supplies with me where ever I go lol.