Gata love skullz!

Can not,and will not change the name!!! Vaporraper is what it is.yes mabe i should change it to (i cant f-en spell) but no..unless ure talking about eminem f#$k rap!! I actualy spelled it the way i ment to (unlike most my jeber jaber) and wasent planing on afending anone but cant make everyone happy..it rymed with vapor and worked for me!!

Oh ya,all these bs picks!!! Weres the skulls at?? Posted Image

VR (and these are probably the last words I will directly say TO you), do you access this forum on a mobile app, or on a pc? Because if you are on a PC, SPELLCHECK shows up. I'm begging you to use it, rather than stare at the squiggly lines. My brain hurts after reading your posts.

Personaly idgaf less about his name. I kind of figured he meant rapper as well and took it for granted that hes an indictment on our educational system. But this is America, and we all have the first amendment backing our words, offensive or not. Its neither hate speech nor yelling fire in a crowded theatre. If spydre is offended by a username than maybe she should lighten up. No offense darlin. But the only ones who have taken offense are the ladies apparently. I myself wouldnt use a name as such but i err on the side of maturity. I am however offended by the clowns as im terrified of them. Comes from a childhood traumatization. Do i complain about it? No because its rediculous. So is this convo. Im on everyones side and no ones side.