Gata love skullz!

Rape 1

.1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

tr.v. raped, rap·ing, rapes

1. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.

2. To seize and carry off by force.

3. To plunder or pillage.

Well, the use of words with negative connotations to describe or imply good things has a long history in slang. The word "bad" comes to mind.

Def 2 is a stretch and the op has given no indication that he even knows that def exists. But it is the only def that works.

Someone who hates spiders or has been injured by one might take the same offense with your name.

Notworth the fuss imo

Rape 1

.1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

tr.v. raped, rap·ing, rapes

1. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.

2. To seize and carry off by force.

3. To plunder or pillage the English language and the written word

FYP for situational accuracy.

Okay the last photo gives me the willies!! As long as your aware that you have offended a few of our female members.....,( yes they are talking about it off forum) who just plain don't like the word, or maybe have had to scream it at the top of thier lungs in the past.... Might be a good idea to make the change so we all feel comfortable in this forum. Or continue to be a insensitive clown..

Edited by Aquatroy

Some people do not understand this is not ECF, not a 10,000 member forum with a bunch of kiddies. We are largely adults that carry on conversations in a mature fashion. In all honesty I just assumed it was actually "VaporRapper" and he just didn't know how to spell it. I mean I am not going to ***** and moan about it personally. I am much more offended by the inability of some to express thoughts with the written word lol. I have just decided that "I am seriouzly gong to stip risponding to threadzz that are grimmatikally slottered." LMAO

but vaperraper,realy!?! i am the VAPERRAPER ,like it or not...

Buy the way,theres nothing wrong with rapping vape!! ;-)

He clearly does not understand the difference between "vapor" and "vaper" let alone raping and rapping.

It's really difficult to argue semantics with him.

But the pic? I think he's done too many drugs...the wrong kind!!

Come on,lighten up people!!!!!!!!!!!

If this form is that sensitive about that no wonder people are haters of the vape and are getting it banned..

I realize that rape is horrible and i dont understand how someone can even do that to anyone...when i maid the name up actualy raping someone was the farthest thing from my mind!!

I believe you, vr

However, your screen name and pics are offensive. If you dont agree, that's fine. Just know you are creating more trouble for yourself than you have to!

I believe you, vr

However, your screen name and pics are offensive. If you dont agree, that's fine. Just know you are creating more trouble for yourself than you have to!

Come on,lighten up people!!!!!!!!!!!

If this form is that sensitive about that no wonder people are haters of the vape and are getting it banned..

I realize that rape is horrible and i dont understand how someone can even do that to anyone...when i maid the name up actualy raping someone was the farthest thing from my mind!!

I believe you too lol, and I never even paid attention to your name I am usually too busy trying to decode your posts into decipherable English lol.

I will say this, as a very very liberal person, the use of the word "rape" in a name is going to be offensive to some in most communities and comparing that to e-cig bans is a far stretch even for the "car dealer".

Look, if I thought you meant rapper, that would have been one thing. And from the way you spell, it was conceivable, which is why I asked.

It was you thinking it was funny (while allowing the assumption that you meant RAPE) that pissed me off even more.

You even mentioned in one of your posts IN THIS THREAD "rapping", spelled correctly, so why don't you just correct the misspelling in your user name? It's under user tools.

BTW, as far as spelling, unless you are exclusively mobile, every word you type is spell checked. It's that line underneath the word.