More clearomizer failure

So this ******** just happened....

IMG_20131212_015627.jpg

My blanket is soaked in an EXTREMELY nice mint that I got as a sample. I lost the whole ******* tank. My phone is soaked is this ****. And now, obvioisly, I'm down a clearomizer again. What the ****?! Seriously considering just getting some damn tobacco! This sucks!

It happened just resting on my stomach as I watched, ironically, a video on the quality of vape products. I picked up my phone, realized it was soaked in mint medely!

It hasnt been dropped, banged, crushed, over tightened, nothing. I am just plain pissed off!

....and yes, rigt now, I want a ******* cigarette! Those dont just randomly fall apart and ruin my phone!

Edited by HelloMiakoda

Oh so sorry. I have learned a lesson though. I won't be buying any Mint E liquid.

Patricia, with the KPT2s that you're using you should be fine with any flavor of liquid. It's the plastic tanks you have to be careful with as some flavors corrode the plastic. Pyrex glass is good to go for anything. :)

My first mint was sold to me with my clearo at a B&M shop here in Ct. The guy who sold me that clearo didnt mention at all that mint could eat it. He didn't even mention it when he replaced it when the inner o ring fell out (which was possibly from THAT mint eating it.) Had he mentioned it, I would have know it before loosing my (much better) medley all over my phone. He also gave me the wrong charger and passed off a clone as real. I'm not going to that shop anymore. Its not the same guy I got my mint medley from. Too bad it was the better mint that got dumped all over.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

Ariend of mine just answered a message I sent her this morning. Apparently I'm not the only one who has had bad luck at this particular B&M. (not sure of its ok to mention the shop name on the board, not 100% up on the rules) Had it not been for this forum, I probably would have sold my ego and gave up. The good news is, my phone survived! It smells nice too! It's like every caller has fresh breath! Found ANOTHER B&M today hat has decent juice... and applied for a job there.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

There are mints out there that wont mess with plastic tanks, it is just a matter of finding them. www.flatlineliquids.com has a flavor called "Winter Sweet Spot" that is a really good mint flavor that I have been using in a plastic tank with no problems.... this stuff has become one of my staples and I am about to order another 30ml.

There are mints out there that wont mess with plastic tanks, it is just a matter of finding them. www.flatlineliquids.com has a flavor called "Winter Sweet Spot" that is a really good mint flavor that I have been using in a plastic tank with no problems.... this stuff has become one of my staples and I am about to order another 30ml.

I'd rather just go glass.

I didn't know to add mint to the list of ify juices with plastic tanks. My fairly new MT3 cracked because of juice. I bought it on eBay and it was titled as a Kanger MT3 2.4ML. Probably a clone. Though the seller did send me 5 coils even though I didn't bid on them, so it's not a total loss.

It was a white one that matched my eGo-T.battery. I might have to get another white one. I don't know. I'm not real happy with my eGo-T, also bought on eBay. It's suppose to be a 900 mAh, but it doesn't last very long and it looks more like a 650 mAh. Not that big of a deal, but like Miakoda, being told one thing when it's really something else gets to me.

I also have 2 CE4's that are holding up quite well. They don't hit nearly as nice as the MT3 did, but at least they still work.

I have noticed that the mint and menthol liquids do affect my clearomizers. in my CE-4's they cloud up the plastic within a couple of days. I also had one come apart at the top very similar to what happed to yours, except mine was a clean break at the top chrome ring.