*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

So I went to my local vape shop in town because I needed juice and one of the guys working asked about my build. Told him it was a single parallel with 4 wraps and it ohms at .7 on my multi he pulled out his ohm reader and turns out my multi is wrong its ohming at .44 (picture later)

So I went to my local vape shop in town because I needed juice and one of the guys working asked about my build. Told him it was a single parallel with 4 wraps and it ohms at .7 on my multi he pulled out his ohm reader and turns out my multi is wrong its ohming at .44 (picture later)

Grab each prong. 1 with each hand and see what it reads. Mine reads .3 so I subtract that from what my build reads. My builds read between .4-.5 but I subtract .3 so I get .1 .2

Dayum! Lot of nice fancy builds on here.

I'm fairly new to RBA's but I'm hooked already!

Got a KFL+ clone about a week or so ago and built my first coil and am on my second wick config now.

I'm using 28g kanthal 9.5 wraps around a 5/64" brill bit. Came out right at 1.2ohms which is the minimum my vamo V5 will fire.

Nothing fancy, just a single coil build and SS mesh wick.

Not really a cloud chaser, but great flavor with a decent amount of vapor to go with it appealed to me :D

2014-06-28180715_zps219596f7.jpg

That was my second attempt at a mesh wick.. The first one didn't work as I didn't oxodize it enough. That second attempt I torched the hell out of that bastard and got her workin! :D

Here was my previous cotton ball build:

2014-06-28181027_zps35f21fb4.jpg

My next build should be a lot cleaner, but for now I'm pretty happy with the results and definitely hooked on the RBA's! I want a second one already so I can use more than one flavor at a time!