*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

This is my current cloud setup... still has Tiger Coils because flavor is good lol. .9ribbon and 22g round kanthal. Dual 5/64 mini coils on a single wire. She is probably one of the most ugliest coils I have made, but vapes great.

007_zps6fff412a.jpg

This is my all day vape. Triple 1/16 micro Tiger coils. .9ribbon twisted with 24g round kanthal. This is my flavor chucker, but is not anywhere near a slacker in terms of vapor production.

0013_zps292e5604.jpg

This is my current cloud setup... still has Tiger Coils because flavor is good lol.  .9ribbon and 22g round kanthal.  Dual 5/64 mini coils on a single wire.  She is probably one of the most ugliest coils I have made, but vapes great. 

Posted Image

This is my all day vape.  Triple 1/16 micro Tiger coils.  .9ribbon twisted with 24g round kanthal.  This is my flavor chucker, but is not anywhere near a slacker in terms of vapor production.

Posted Image

I need to order ribbon wire is .9 the best to go with for 24-22gage wire

Vispera Yes you want.9 ribbon and 22ga or 28ga round according to Leo (the guy hat came up with the Tiger coil). Leo has been guiding me on the way he does the tiger coil. You want to make sure when you twist it, that you can not see the round wire. You want the flat ribbon wire surrounding the round wire completely for the best flavor. It may brake a few times when winding but that is ok, just keep twisting it until no round wire is showing. If I can find his video it shows what I'm talking about.

Lots of cool looking coils in this thread as well as lots of crazy terms. Is there a link to a "coil building dictionary" available? Bunny coil, dragon wicks, nano and micro coils. Holy hell batman! I haven't felt this out of place since the time I found out what "alternative lifestyle" night at my local bar was really all about.