Twisted Coils

GEFFiCART

Got my .9 ribbon and 26g in. Twisted up some tiger's and... WOW! Awesome vapor without loosing flavor! Much hotter vape too. But, it really burns up the juice!

My only problem at this point, is my exhale technique. I watched Leo S on youtube and tried to learn. I think I'm handicapped in this though. I'm missing the lower half of my right lung due to service connected disability. I'm gonna keep working on my cloud chasing skills, but I may never get the distance everyone else is.

Is that the same as ss cable? If not, where do you get yours?

its 500ss mesh that's not rolled tight so it makes a straw helps wick when your way down in subohm land lol. Lightningvape has mesh and cable. Doing a build now were you put a nano inside a mesh straw then wrap a coil on the outside of the mesh then place it on a cotton cloud

• 1 month later...

great job keeping this thread up guys!

I haven't been logged on here in a while nor have I made anymore videos on youtube.

I've been very busy with my 2 jobs, photography, cars, new car blog/crew im starting, my vinyl work [car wraps and decals]

but I hope to be on this more

Question guys. Does it make a difference on how tight I twist the wire as far as ohms or resistance.

Just keep in mind that the more you twist, the more wire you're adding to a given length. It's a balancing act between the reduced resistance of the added strand and the increased resistance of the added length due to the twist.

Pulled the old RSST off the shelve today to play around with some twisted coils on her..... I don't know what it is with the RSST, I have the hardest time getting a good coil on this thing! lol Threw a 28g twisted on it with 7/8 wrap.... the resistance is WAY higher than I like, came out to like 1.85ohms. Used organic cotton as a wick, but can't seem to get it to wick right without having to plug the airhole and sucking hard to force the liquid up the wick.

Posted Image

Posted Image