Twisted Coils

GEFFiCART

I wish I could find those in bulk, it would be nice addition for my site. I just got done looking at Fasttech and none the have go down that low.

I did a search on " When the measurement is below 1.00Ohm, the meter will display mOhms, or 1/1000s of an Ohm, instead of Ohms." Almost every one came up saying the same info. Wondering i there are some that do this that are on fast tech and just isn't mentioned in the description..

I wish I could find those in bulk, it would be nice addition for my site. I just got done looking at Fasttech and none the have go down that low.

I did a search on " When the measurement is below 1.00Ohm, the meter will display mOhms, or 1/1000s of an Ohm, instead of Ohms." Almost every one came up saying the same info. Wondering i there are some that do this that are on fast tech and just isn't mentioned in the description..

I've searched everywhere for em. That site i linked is the only one thst I've seen that goes that low. If I were more electronically inclined, i'd just build one. But alas, I'd just wind up hurting myself with a soldering iron. Lol

The OHM Meter is a precise device that can measure the OHMs that your atomizers are being built at to ensure the safety of your batteries or circuit protector boards. When it comes to blowing clouds you want to get your OHMs down as low as possible, and you want to constantly test the OHM level on your RBA. If you are running a variable voltage device and need to get your OHM precisely at .8 OHMs, then you will want to test them with our OHM meter device for 510 threads. The ohm meter will read a 1 in the first digit to the left if there is no current flow through the device. Accurate to +-0.2%. Will read from 0.01 to 9.99 ohms.

Simple and easy to use with native 510 and 901/808 connectors. Extensions or adapters can be used to test other atomizers, RBA’s or cartomizers as well as eGo style atomizers and cartomizers.

Our Vape OHM Reader for 510 atomizer connections requires a USB charger for you to plug into your computer and is included in with your order. This is a USB cord ohm meter that plugs into any standard USB port. If you want to make your Atomizer OHM Meter portable, simply pick up a portable battery back with micro USB cord, and you can connect it to your portable battery charger and make your Vape OHM Reader portable at any time!

http://www.vapor-hub.com/product/ohm-meter-510/

Posted Image

I thought about making them for sale but figured since you can buy a working meter from FT for $11.00 that it wouldn't sell at the price I would have to charge. Meter was $36 parts and labor figured in I would have to charge $50. If I thought people would pay that I could make them....