Compatibility

So, this cute, pink, comforting eGo C Twist is my first actual pv. Befofe, I had disposable "e-hookahs" (nice, yummy, but junky), and I had a loaner V2 with expired cartridges (flimsy, ugly, short battery life, tasted like *** - except coffee. The coffee cart was nice).

So I don't know a whole lot.

If I understand correctly, this thing has a 510 thread, and anything with a 510 thread should fit it, right?

It seems to have 2 sets of threads. One inside that screws on to the clearmizer, and then a second set outside and below the first that doesn't appear to be used for anything right now. What is that second threading for?

Part of the clearomizer covers that second set, but doesn't actually engage it. What else can I screw on here?

Can I get a clearmizer that is pinker? (mine is clear with a pink tip, matches my pink battery. I'd love one that is completely pink. I wish I had one that was Hello Kitty, but there are obvious reasons why that shouldn't happen, Lol)

I just don't know a ton about this thing. I'm loving the variable voltage though!

The only time I have ever used them is at my local B&M when testing juices. The taste is never right though because it usually tastes like burnt coil, lol. I am not experienced with these type of tanks, so maybe someone else can chime in and answer this question for you.

Get the red Kager Protank 2. It is actually PINK. I am a PINK lover too. I have PINK everything. OR, they also have pink EVOD batteries with the pink BCCs that go with them. My perfect setup right now is my RAINBOW Spinner with the red KPT 2. I promise you it is pink. :yes

Get the red Kager Protank 2. It is actually PINK. I am a PINK lover too. I have PINK everything. OR, they also have pink EVOD batteries with the pink BCCs that go with them. My perfect setup right now is my RAINBOW Spinner with the red KPT 2. I promise you it is pink. :yes

Patricia,

Yours may be PINK but my tank is RED... it will always be RED... it will never be PINK... even if I fill it with my Melonball (which is RED not PINK) it becomes light PURPLE ... but still not PINK!!! :harhar:

I think PINK looks sexy on a man.

Funny you should mention that... I happen to be wearing a light pink shirt with a black and dark black metallic pink marbles tie right now!

The shirt was actually what prompted the post!

(I bet you thought you found another one of those ***hole guys that isn't comfortable with there sexuality! ;) )

I think Jeff was one of the first guys I met on this forum. He was never afraid of waving his pink eGo battery around -- and he looked damn good doing it. :lol:

Those pics I sent were supposed to be private :lol:

Funny you should mention that... I happen to be wearing a light pink shirt with a black and dark black metallic pink marbles tie right now!

The shirt was actually what prompted the post!

(I bet you thought you found another one of those ***hole guys that isn't comfortable with there sexuality! ;) )

You called it just right. That's what I was thinking. But I bet you look VERY sexy in your PINK shirt. I wish I would have got thi post yesterday. I would have asked you to send a picture. :sweat:

You called it just right. That's what I was thinking. But I bet you look VERY sexy in your PINK shirt. I wish I would have got thi post yesterday. I would have asked you to send a picture. :sweat:

It wouldn't have mattered... I don't have a camera in my office. Besides, I have been warned to refrain from pictures of myself... police said it was something about scaring small children. :blink: