Any way to make a 2.5ohm coil suck less? (literally)

The draw of protank coils should be the same regardless of the resistance provided they're all from the same manufacturer, Kanger preferably. The only variable affecting performance in this case is the voltage applied to whatever the resistance of the coil to achieve an equal wattage across the various resistance coils you have. If you don't vary the voltage to account for different resistance values then you will never have a consistent vape.

If in fact the airflow is the problem ,blocking off airflow would be the solution. Having never used that device I cannot offer specific solutions other than to identify the way air gets in and find ways to reduce it until you reach Nirvana.

2.5 you want a MINIMUM of 7 watts, IMO, unless it starts tasting burnt. Although with some juices I crank it up to 8 or 8.5. I wouldn't plug a hole up, because if it comes loose, it will get sucked in,, and you could inhale it.

What kind of APV do you have?

It doesn't decrease the airflow but matches airflow with vapor production!

Sorry. I equate airy to easy/less resistance, not lack of vapor. You can have lack of vapor with either a tight or loose draw, but a loose draw is loose regardless of vapor IMO.

Missing the point, Rob :)

If you have a high resistance coil but have low power then the coil is producing low vapor which means the ratio of "air" to vapor is high. If you crank up the power you get more vapor and "less" air.

You're right it doesnt change the "tightness" of the draw but the joke was by cranking up the power you're making the vape less airy....

That's not true the kanger pro tank 2 does have a collar that comes with it

Actually her statement is partially true. The first run of kpt2's did in fact NOT come with collars. Then due to public demand the second run of shipments had collars put in the packages. I anger just wondered if there was still a demand for them and they got their answer.

Actually her statement is partially true. The first run of kpt2's did in fact NOT come with collars. Then due to public demand the second run of shipments had collars put in the packages. I anger just wondered if there was still a demand for them and they got their answer.

Thanks for the info, Medic. Since I've only bought the first runs I didn't know that the second and consequent ones came with the collars included. :)

Since my MVP came with a collar, hubby is insisting that I use it with a collar with my large tanks.....so I avoid the MVP collar, since some tanks can get stuck in it, and use the Davide collar with both my pro tanks and my Davide.

You can either buy a collar for it or an air flow restrictor. The original Pro Tanks came with a collar but they didn't include one for the Pro Tank 2...

I guess I got lucky. All of my Protank 2s came with a collar.