Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Smoktech Magneto V2 and a free 10ml of Waffle 12mg - Millenium Potion.

Magneto_zps4f41a350.jpg

I'm digging this mod, and love how the RSST sits atop. My only complaint is that I can't fire it as easy with my pinky as I can on the K100, so I will have to get used to using my middle finger. Damn vaper problems, ugh. :D

Haven't tasted the juice yet, but will do shortly. Next order will be for a second RSST, more 28g Kanthal, muffler drip tips, and a Fauxgotti top cap for the RSST. They are some very sexy caps, and are only available through Kidney Puncher, but they are sold out. :(

VapeMail from FT

A crap load of drip tips, including but not limited to, white derlin muffler tip, white and black derlin insulators, hybrid drip tips with derlin 510 but SS tip, and a few more drip tips.

Also got my magnets for my nemesis, installed those as well. It also gave me time to thoroughly clean my button since I had to take apart the button. I like it a lot. The difference is minimal but good enough for me, I might add a 3rd magnet in there just to increase the resistance

What do the magnets do? Curious, since hubby has a clone.

What do the magnets do? Curious, since hubby has a clone.

it replaces the 2 springs in the magnet. its supposed to create a smoother even throw and less crunch.

magnets were only a couple bucks from china, but the difference is minimal. but its noticeable to me.

and when I swapped out the springs for magnets that gave me a chance to thoroughly clean the button.

overall outcome made the button smoother, less crunchy, and an even throw whether pressed in the center or near the sides of the button.

Ah, okay. See, the magnets instead of springs or whatever they finally changed to in the original Sigelei #8 led to all sorts of misfiring (or not firing) problems, because magnets weren't as good of a conductor with whatever people ended up modding the mod with (and Sigelei eventually changed the design to that). There was something like a 40 page thread on the ECF forums on how to mod your Sigelei 8. But that could have been just a Sigelei problem, although having the magnet when you have to open it up, can be incredibly useful, as it can grab the battery and pull it out, right?

Ah, okay. See, the magnets instead of springs or whatever they finally changed to in the original Sigelei #8 led to all sorts of misfiring (or not firing) problems, because magnets weren't as good of a conductor with whatever people ended up modding the mod with (and Sigelei eventually changed the design to that). There was something like a 40 page thread on the ECF forums on how to mod your Sigelei 8. But that could have been just a Sigelei problem, although having the magnet when you have to open it up, can be incredibly useful, as it can grab the battery and pull it out, right?

no the magnet is strictly for the use of the firing button. it doesn't pull the battery out because the insulator in the button that makes contact with the batter is thick.

no the magnet is strictly for the use of the firing button. it doesn't pull the battery out because the insulator in the button that makes contact with the batter is thick.

Ah. The original Sigelei 8 had batteries on both ends of the tube (don't know if this is the case with all mods, but you can open both ends on that one). I think that MAY have been where the misfiring/non-firing was happening, because of both ends, maybe. It was enough that more than one vendor stopped carrying them until they changed the design.

Now, I know people on the ECF forums that with the Vamos, had the problem with weak springs would put, I think, a rare earth magnet, or some type of magnet in there to sort of boost the spring up, or stiffen it or something to get it working again.

10 KPT3 coils from ecigRX, 115 ml of 100mg nicotine, 115 ml PG, 115ml VG, 1oz loranns naturals strawberry, 1 oz loranns naturals ripe banana from ecig express. 1oz apple granny Smith, 1oz blueberry, 1 oz brandy, 1oz honeydew, 1 oz orange cream, 1oz juicy peach, 1 oz raspberry, 1 oz sweet cream, 1 oz watermelon from flavor apprentice. Found out yesterday that avid vaper shipped also.

Bought a VTR holster. Don't ...I think ts actually made for the MVP, can't handle the VTR tonnage. Anybody up for half price +shipping?

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin_iTaste_Leather_Holster_p/ink-lh.htm

Aw, man! I'm sorry. I'll take it off your hands for full price plus shipping since it was me who pointed you in that direction. :(

Once again Sweet Vapes delivered within 3 days. Yesterday I received:

4 Vision Spinner Rainbow 1300 batteries ( I should be good for at least a year) because that makes 8 total

5 packs of 5 genuine kangar 1.8 mha coils

Three 50ml bottles from vape dudes. Espresso, Coffee and Mocha Java Drizzle. Was three days without! Tried every coffee flavor from all the locals. Closest thing was FlavorZ "Cup of Joe". So glad to have my favorites back!!

Got my new up to date I taste vv v3 and my kanthal 29&32g in today going to try rebuilding my kpt heads. Also purchased so 1.5 mm twirk the ekowool with cotton center. My kpt3 should be here in a couple days hope I like it have read mix reviews about it.

Edited by mikelove

Once again Sweet Vapes delivered within 3 days. Yesterday I received:

4 Vision Spinner Rainbow 1300 batteries ( I should be good for at least a year) because that makes 8 total

5 packs of 5 genuine kangar 1.8 mha coils

Def A Hippy Chick!

2 HH 357's and they are amazing, couldn't believe how small they are, but they say dynamite comes in small packages.

The best flavor ever, use mine constantly!

Got my new up to date I taste vv v3 and my kanthal 29&32g in today going to try rebuilding my kpt heads. Also purchased so 1.5 mm twirk the ekowool with cotton center. My kpt3 should be here in a couple days hope I like it have read mix reviews about it.

Not overjoyed with My KTP3, but it works well as a 2, just popped a standard head in it and oh well...I'll wait for version 12!

My idea if I don't like I can always do the same

I like them, it is a warmer vape. Kanger does need to get it together on the coils, some of them don't work as well as they should. Just got 10 coils in the mail the other day but haven't tried them yet

Ah. The original Sigelei 8 had batteries on both ends of the tube (don't know if this is the case with all mods, but you can open both ends on that one). I think that MAY have been where the misfiring/non-firing was happening, because of both ends, maybe. It was enough that more than one vendor stopped carrying them until they changed the design.

Now, I know people on the ECF forums that with the Vamos, had the problem with weak springs would put, I think, a rare earth magnet, or some type of magnet in there to sort of boost the spring up, or stiffen it or something to get it working again.

Wow.....popped on to this thread to read the new posts for the first time in days.....and I noticed my "typo" in bold. It didn't have batteries in both ends (duh), it had MAGNETS in both ends, hence, causing the difficulty with consistent firing, as brass conducts better. Then again, 10:40 on a Thursday night - an end to a long day, and I was likely typing on my Nook.