Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

236ml bottle of Arnold Palmer from Mount Baker.
15ml of Salted Caramel from Mount Baker.

This is my first bottle that was larger than 30ml. All I have to say is holy cow! I've seen 8oz bottles before, but this thing still shocked me when I pulled it out of the box. Oh my gosh!

The salted caramel sounded good when I ordered it and the following day I regretted my decision. It's not bad, but I could have found a much better flavor and not wasted $5 on it. Oh well. At least I have 8oz of one of my favorites to make me feel better!

YAY!

100 VG no nicotine sampler from mt. Baker. I'm just gonna say its unusual. The menthol that was added kills the rest of the flavor. All I taste is menthol. Thats only on the hawk sauce and jungle juice. Now on bananas gone nuts, I haven't decided. Its a flavor that has many undertones. The banana is quite pronounced and you can still find under tones of nut bread somewhere in there. Ecto cooler is another interesting one. I have yet to find a citrus vape that is actually good until now. This one works for me! Loving it!

The packaging was descent. The bananas gone nuts leaked about 10% out all in the packaging and onto the other juice bottles. The package was soaked when I got it. Hmm....

ugavyrah.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Let the banana gone nuts steep in a week it will be so good you'll be amazed. The banana mellows and the other.flavors come forward. I felt the same way about banana nut bread.

Mbv has to steep its that fresh, honestly.

Hmm. I'll give it some time then. MFG date was 1 week ago. I'll give bnb another week and the other ones a few days. Putting these in the cabinet for later review!

[emoji41]

Seriously the two week mark is a must. Shake em every day and youll see them get darker and become phenomenal. I didn't like bnb and I just.ordered 236mls, Patience.

Patience is a virtue! I let me dark e-liquids steep for around 2 weeks and real light ones anywhere from 3 days to 10 days depending on darkness rating 1-5 5 being darkest

vy6y9yma.jpg

IPV v2 came today and it is sweet. And I stopped by the local b&m and picked up some bvc's to bring my nautilus back to life. Samsquamch never tasted so good! I am so stoked and hope this iPV lasts a long time, it is really built well so I think it just might ;)

vy6y9yma.jpg

IPV v2 came today and it is sweet. And I stopped by the local b&m and picked up some bvc's to bring my nautilus back to life. Samsquamch never tasted so good! I am so stoked and hope this iPV lasts a long time, it is really built well so I think it just might ;)

I picked up my ipv2 a few weeks ago and still love it! Seems like a pretty solid unit.

I just disable it, it's kind of in an awkward spot to use normally.

Me too, it is more of a novelty and not why I bought it. I like its performance for how I vape and researched it well. I have also found it to be a bit finicky like say I just changed the watts, it won't work until I fire it first with the manual button. And same goes for after it times out and screen goes off.

Received my juice winnings from Fadora today!

The Snickerdoodle is the best cookie flavor I've ever tried, and the PBFB smells (mouth-watering) like they just came out of the oven, so I'm going to let that one cool on the shelf for a while before I cut a slice...er... fill a tank!