My New Home Made Vapor Prepare Station

Nice! Mine could never be, er, that small, or that easy? All of these containers, coils, flavors coming out my wazzoo.

The first two trays of my tackle box are neat....when I make sure the bottles, and the tanks get back in there. But the bottom is where the extra bottles of juice, the coils, well, okay, there are 10 bottles of juice down there that I either don't vape AS MUCH as the others, or won't be vaping any more, or I have samples of. And that doesn't count my three partial bottles of 618 of varying strengths in my desk cabinet, or my Turkish Honey Tobacco, again in my desk cabinet, because it's glass I don't want it loose in the bottom of the tackle box. Oh, and the Chi-Town Vapers Irish Cream that tasted like nothing but coconut to me. That's in my desk cabinet, too. I'll keep it around if I ever feel like vaping coconut again.

Sorry, meant to comment on your set up but Jeff's little statement about the football game distracted me.

Very nice organizer, Patricia. What's in the three large jars in the middle? Wish I could get my stuff as organized as you have yours. :)

Sorry, meant to comment on your set up but Jeff's little statement about the football game distracted me.

Very nice organizer, Patricia. What's in the three large jars in the middle? Wish I could get my stuff as organized as you have yours. :)

The little jars in the middle, believe it or not, are salt & pepper shakers that look like mini mason jars. I bought 6 of them for $1.00 a piece. In one I have all my drip tips, collars, etc. The next I have alcohol for soaking coils/wicks. Next I have a napkin at the bottom to put the coils/wicks in to dry. one jar is for Q-Tips, one is for batteries not in use at the moment and 1 jar holds tool I work with like syringe, tweezers and file. There is still room for my tanks that has juice in them waiting their turn in the rotation and a bottle of sweetener. Of course you see on top my juices that are in current rotation with there needle nose bottles to the right of each one to keep from getting them mixed up. Most of my batteries, tanks, clearos and juices not in current use in in my make up bags in my Cheetah tote bag. That whole set up on the table was $15.00 and that includes the black kitchen drying mat. I just walked down the Isles at Freds store and picked it up piece by piece. I know you did not ask for that extensive explanation but I am proud of my little OCD project. :ice:

i like your juice station Patricia, I am getting ready to make something to hold my juices, mods and battery's, I bought a dremel and there is a local wood floor and cabinet shop that has been throwing away some large and small pieces of wood so I can experiment in making a juice stand for free. It will just cost me some free time but I enjoy projects and love the feeling of being organized.

some people in groups are buying these from amazon and ebay, They run about 30.00, can also get this in black. Others are buying crates from Vapecrate. or jaxstands. I like free but others here might be interested in these. was not sure how to link directly the tattoo ink holder but here is a picture of them

Clear Acrylic Tattoo Large Ink Display Stand 5-tier Rack Organizer but can be used to store their e juices 51R66J37CPL._SY355_.jpg

i like your juice station Patricia, I am getting ready to make something to hold my juices, mods and battery's, I bought a dremel and there is a local wood floor and cabinet shop that has been throwing away some large and small pieces of wood so I can experiment in making a juice stand for free. It will just cost me some free time but I enjoy projects and love the feeling of being organized.

some people in groups are buying these from amazon and ebay, They run about 30.00, can also get this in black. Others are buying crates from Vapecrate. or jaxstands. I like free but others here might be interested in these. was not sure how to link directly the tattoo ink holder but here is a picture of them

Clear Acrylic Tattoo Large Ink Display Stand 5-tier Rack Organizer but can be used to store their e juices 51R66J37CPL._SY355_.jpg

Nail polish cases also work well. I also have an acrylic make up organizer that holds my batteries and assorted goodies. The places for lipstick holds the batteries up nicely. :)