If I already

As far as the weight and bulkiness, this thing was designed to look like the M134 machine gun...

04.jpg

..it's probably not the best choice for a girly-man. LOL

Ouch!

One would guess you drive a BIG truck?

LOL I was in no way referring to anybody here at VT being not-man-enough to vape on a machine-gun mod...just girly-men in general. LOL

saturday-night-live-hans-frans.jpg

They're he-uh to pomp...you op!

Edited by Rixter

Not trying to spend that much. Paid $48 for the Vamo V3 and most likely will order the SVD. Everything I am getting from every source so far points to this being the best decision for me. It looks very solidly built and for under $60 seems like a good deal.

Edited by bcartervol98

Yeah, you might as well spend another $100 and spring for the Fazed Box Mod if you are gonna go for a big budget vape. They have the Vamo V4 too. Not sure if it is out yet, but it has the same look of the V2, with all the functions of the V3 and a few more I believe. I personally like the SVD, and have heard good things.

i would say Tesla over SVD if thats the choices your going with Brain. Nothing against telescoping mods... but if its short of changing tubes on an APV.... there is some serious potential that you could overtighten things and cause dents in battery tops (wont fire because of the board in the mod), IDK.... im just hesitant with using telescoping mods in an APV. In a mechanical, it will short the battery and you will know.... it gets hot really fast. LOL...

nah but seriously i have used both at a local shop and the tesla just feels sturdier. The SVD feels kinda wobbly and not very well built. Just my .02 though. :)

i would say Tesla over SVD if thats the choices your going with Brain. Nothing against telescoping mods... but if its short of changing tubes on an APV.... there is some serious potential that you could overtighten things and cause dents in battery tops (wont fire because of the board in the mod), IDK.... im just hesitant with using telescoping mods in an APV. In a mechanical, it will short the battery and you will know.... it gets hot really fast. LOL...

nah but seriously i have used both at a local shop and the tesla just feels sturdier. The SVD feels kinda wobbly and not very well built. Just my .02 though. :)

Agreed have played with the SVD and seems chincy is that a word? Compared to the tesla but the zmax is a better choice than SVD and priced well.... Edited by Aquatroy

Chinsy

1) Cheap, lacking..
2) rickety, unsure, to be cheaply made
Or
3)short for chansey

-I wouldn't waly on that bridge, it looks too chinsy
-the graphics on that cheap video game are chinsy

Chinsy

1) Cheap, lacking..

Or

3)short for chansey

What have you been drinking, Jeff??? :lol:

Just letting Troy know that its a word :)

chincy is that a word?

Chinsy

1) Cheap, lacking..
Or
3)short for chansey

Actually, I've been looking at mods myself. There's just such a huge selection that I can't decide what I want for my first one...

I'm looking forward to what others say in this thread as a means to help me decide.

Dito... I have been looking at Mods as well and feeling a little overwhelmed with the variety...