Shoulda Got a Vision Spinner a Long Time Ago

Bebop

Man, I love this thing.

I've been using it a couple weeks now and it's awesome.

It's well built, feels solid, the variable twist is smooth and easy to read. I like it over my genuine joye egos. It"'s a little stockier than the ego - doesn't quite feel so much like a pencil and at 1300.mah is a little shorter than the 1000mah ego.

I have to get a couple more.

Besides discountvapers.com what's another reputable supplier of the spinner?

The first place I'll tell you to go is Brian's store, The Veteran Vaper. You can get to it via the Vapor Talk Marketplace.

Brian carries the 1300 mAh in black and chrome. You'll be hard pressed to find better customer service from other vendors.

http://vaportalk.com/marketplace/vision-spinner-1300mah-variable-voltage-battery.html

Another place, if you want more color choices. is Gotvapes.com. I got quite a few of mine from here:

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?zenid=bdea1c6afc3977464dda34e7861fe89c&main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=spinner&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

And I'm thinking of getting one more 1300 mAh now because I've finally started truly appreciating the longer charge it holds. :D

My first kit contained two 1100mah Visions and Evod bottom feeders. Spoiled me. Have been using them since July 3. I keep them on 3.5v max. Also just got some 510 manual batts and some dual coil cartomizers to go with them. Love the 'dual coils'.

Man. This thing lasts a long time. I vaped it all day yesterday and was expecting it to die on me this morning and it just chugged on all day and only just checked out a bit ago.

Aren't they great? I just picked up another 1300 mAh tonight from my local B&M. :)

Besides discountvapers.com what's another reputable supplier of the spinner?

I have three 1300mah spinners in constant rotation, and I can't say a bad thing about them! $28 at WordUp. You might find them cheaper, but Laurin @ WordUp is nothing short of awesome as a vendor. Free shipping; and always use code "ECIG" at checkout for 5% discount.

Cheers,

K

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines