Movie/Film Recommendations

For you extreme sports guys and for anybody who loves to be blown away....

You have to see "Birdmen: The Original Dream of Flight" if you haven't seen it already

You can stream it on Netflix

Edited by Bebop12

• 2 months later...

I like all sorts of movies but those hilariously stupid stoner movies are the best. Some of my favorite movies are

Anchorman

Grandmas Boy

Pineapple Express

SuperBad

Life

Harlem Nights

48 Hours

Trading Places

I like to laugh lol.

I have to add one of my favorites

"Vacation"

"Anchorman" is my fav Will Ferrel movie along with "Talladega Nights"

" trading places" is gold

Edited by Bebop12

Ok. But I tend to enjoy movies in general inspite of some flawss

Enjoyed John Carter in spite of it being different from the book. But I LOVED the books so couldn't miss the movie

:)

Kerk - that's a great movie but I also am a fan of Wil Smith.

Have to put in a plug for "Last Vegas". Hilarious movie with minimal raunch. A-list actors are top notch with Mary Steenburger really shining.

If you are under 35 or 40 then you may not get it. Those of us in mid life or older will experience the satisfaction of a movie made for us and very well done. I haven't laughed through a movie like this in a long time. Def a comedy with heart.

I have not seen a really good horror movie in a long time. All they seem to put out these days are heavy on the gore and weak in the story line. A good horror movie does not require all the blood and guts. I have not seen the conjuring yet but I hear it is good. If you like a good story line with out the gore try Shiver - not the US one that came out in 2012 but the Spanish one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896927/

That is if you can handle sub titles :hope: I know some people wont do sub titles...

Kerk - that's a great movie but I also am a fan of Wil Smith.

Have to put in a plug for "Last Vegas". Hilarious movie with minimal raunch. A-list actors are top notch with Mary Steenburger really shining.

If you are under 35 or 40 then you may not get it. Those of us in mid life or older will experience the satisfaction of a movie made for us and very well done. I haven't laughed through a movie like this in a long time. Def a comedy with heart.

Based on your smoke free ticker, if like me, I'm guessing that 215 days ago, those laughs would have would have had you coughing your head off.