Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

It actually went kaput, no firing at all, while everything else, even the initial generic clearomizers that come in the starter kit worked great (although for some reason I have this funky taste on my tongue, might have gotten some juice on my tongue when I filled the clearomizer). Put the new coil in, it fired up right away and is so much better than the last 2 days when I would try to vape from it, and probably more vapor than I've seen from it in about a week.

Doesn't feel so airy now, either.

EDIT: Found out the last coil had indeed, not been used yet, so i was able to use it.

Edited by spydre

Wow, now that the Davide is working properly again, going back to an evod for the rest of evening is once again, like drinking through a swizzle stick, as Brian said. So once I get paid and upgrade, it's going to have to be all Davides or all Kangers for my main flavors, me thinks.

Wow, now that the Davide is working properly again, going back to an evod for the rest of evening is once again, like drinking through a swizzle stick, as Brian said. So once I get paid and upgrade, it's going to have to be all Davides or all Kangers for my main flavors, me thinks.

I vote for cartotanks!

That is a sign of overtightened devices onto your pv. They don't need to be tight, just barely snug. You just want it to make good contact.

Usually I would agree but not in this case , the spring is too far out and if it doesnt get pushed in ,it wont catch the thread when you screw it down .Im only going to use these vivis for work so Im going to use the same battery for it .

I vote for cartotanks!

I would, but...I mean, I like the draw from hubby's carto, but I want to stick with what I know for a while. I've had very few problems with the products I'm currently using, and now I know, when the draw starts to get too airy on the Davide, that means it's time for a new coil if it keeps up.

So now, actually, I'm still unsure if I'm going to even try the PT2, or just go ahead and make my order with 5 Davides. Let's see, should be getting paid Friday, so I'm sure we'll hit the vape shop Saturday....

In most cases it's usually when the draw gets too tight, it's usually more airy and open on a new coil. And if if didn't pop and blow out, don't throw it out. A hot water bath with an alcohol rinse, and I do another hot water bath, and a couple days to dry, and they work like new, 3-4-6 times, depending on the juice....YMMV....

In this case, the draw definitely got way too airy, enough that a lot of times I didn't even use it - I filled my original, disposable clearomizers that came with the starter kit instead. And there are still days where I feel like the draw is too airy. I guess because I started out the first few hours of the day on an Evod, the last couple of hours on the Davide were definitely more airy, and I finally put it up. Luckily, my honey wood has steeped enough, and I can hit that.

And to Proteus, who mentioned cartotanks - I would love to go the cartomizer route, however, filling could be a problem for me, with the small spaces. My MS hit my hands first, affecting my manual dexterity (which is why when filling my bcc's even I keep a paper towel across my lap, as I'm just as likely to get it in the center tube), plus my hand strength. Ideally, I would get needle nose bottle tips, but sometimes I don't even have the strength to squeeze some bottles in my right hand, and my aim with my left hand is suspect to begin with. I'm lucky that I haven't made a mess of things with my Davide more often than I have, even though with the size nose on the bottles we have currently, all I have to do is drip it into the holes, or even the tip of the nose of the bottle will fit in the holes.

Also, has anyone ACTUALLY found replacement glass for the Davides online? I spent a good amount of time looking today, and didn't find any, even on the Anyvape site. Anyvape is also advertising colored glass for the Davides, but again, I couldn't find it, and again, on the anyvape site they mention it, but when you order Davides, not only do you have to place a minimum order of 6 (at a more expensive price than the US online vendors, too), but you don't get to pick the color of the glass, and I've found no spot where you can actually GET the colored glass tubes on their site, either. Can't find the replacement glass tubes anywhere, can't find the colored tubes anywhere, either, which is a disappointment, because if I could get colored tubes, I wouldn't have to order new drip tips for them so I could tell each one apart (some of my lighter juices look REMARKABLY similar).

The problem is, I'm a massive klutz. I've already had a too close to call call where luckily, my lap happened to get between where the device was sitting and the floor. I know Pyrex is tough, but....

The problem is, I'm a massive klutz. I've already had a too close to call call where luckily, my lap happened to get between where the device was sitting and the floor. I know Pyrex is tough, but....

Just get a colored wide band rubber band and put that around the glass (hair stuff should work just as well). It should protect it well enough and give you the color coding you're wanting until the colored glass tanks come out.

$4 bucks higher next best deal. Just gonna wait but would like to have a couple fresh ones to try my Fuzion flavors in. I may just pay it and get a couple from the other place lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

I am hooked on ebooks too! Use both a nook and kindle. Which do you use? Maybe we could share.. ;)

Mostly I use my computer because of the 25" monitor. I don't know that you can actually "share" files other than on the Kindle format without violating copyright laws. :(

I LOVE my e-books. It's the only way I read anymore. I have the nook color. Hubby just got a Nexus 7 tablet, and he's transferring all of his Nook Books onto that. Was actually thinking of getting a nexus, and doing the same thing....it would just put my game playing and reading all on the same device, in all likelihood, lol. Maybe then my phone would hold a charge for longer, lol. But since I just dropped over $200 on vaping stuff, not sure I can do that.

I LOVE my e-books. It's the only way I read anymore. I have the nook color. Hubby just got a Nexus 7 tablet, and he's transferring all of his Nook Books onto that. Was actually thinking of getting a nexus, and doing the same thing....it would just put my game playing and reading all on the same device, in all likelihood, lol. Maybe then my phone would hold a charge for longer, lol. But since I just dropped over $200 on vaping stuff, not sure I can do that.

My nook color needs replacing as I have a toddler who has dropped it a few times (chipped corners off) so the volume buttons are kinda screwy now and it takes random screenshots. Hubs and I were just talking last night on whether to upgrade to the new nook hd or go with the nexus 7... let me know how yours like the tablet and if its better than the nc hd.

Well, from what I understand so far, on the Nexus 7, you can download both the nook e-reader, and I think, the Kindle e-reader, as well as a different e-reader. But you also have the flexibility of having a little mini-computer - checking e-mail, playing games, etc., I think ANYTHING you can do on your android phone. Plus, there's a front and back facing camera. So far, that's all I know.