How many people have you turned into vapers?

I've only been vaping for 2 weeks and I have already turned 4 people into vapers :D. It's even more awesome, because at my local shop I get a free 10mls with each referral. Makes me feel good too though, saving people from cancer and what not... Well kind of, lol.

Edited by Grant951

I havent turned anyone into a vaper yet, but I have gotten alot of people interested. Mainly, my own family. I'm also glad that I have taken the time to research and learn what I can so that I can help all of the people that come up to me asking questions.

I've had lots of people ask questions like, does it really work and I give them my success story. I don't know if any of them converted but I tried. Hopefully getting all 5 of my kids kits will convert them. They have been blown away that I was able to quit. I vape all out in public just wanting people to ask me about it :)

4 total. that have stuck with it for up to current date others I can't really count because they were random strangers that have promised to give it a try. if i knew they stuck with it I would then call it Random Acts of Kindness. I would be another 'Oprah'.

:queen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kinda a dead thread, but I have been known to be a necromancer.... Lol, not really...

I have successfully converted 6, one wasn't even a smoker, but he really liked the flavors and mods so he tokes 0mg.

In the words of Gene Wilder ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPmVhyHBRAM

Sorry... just had to throw that out there...

in the 1st 2 weeks of Vaping I converted 4 other people... and one possible...