How do you know when you have "Officially" become an e-cig geek?

I got a kick out of all the answers here so far.

For me I think I'm still an aspiring e-cig geek. Got my first Fluke meter nearly 20 years ago so that couldn't be it, and my SO has also been raiding my tool box for nearly as long. Can't figure out why since he has a professional grade rolling tool cabinet filled to the gills with Snap On tools. He seems to like what's in my top cabinet tool box better. Lol. :D

I got a kick out of all the answers here so far.

For me I think I'm still an aspiring e-cig geek. Got my first Fluke meter nearly 20 years ago so that couldn't be it, and my SO has also been raiding my tool box for nearly as long. Can't figure out why since he has a professional grade rolling tool cabinet filled to the gills with Snap On tools. He seems to like what's in my top cabinet tool box better. Lol. :D

because your is organized and his is messy ;)

Actually, his isn't messy at all. There's a place for every tool and it's well organized. He just likes mine better. Whenever I can't find the tool I want I just have to go to his toolbox and...there it is! :wallbash:

When I'm explaining to my daughter why I "need" so many mods. Lol.

LOL, my Grandson has backed me 100% on this vaping journey, because he hates the stinkies. He knows more about my mods than I do sometimes. Lately, during my 3rd year of vaping and mod collecting, he's thrown up his hands in defense. "You have too many to keep track of anymore! Why do you need so many?"...

He's right. And I'll quit collecting, right after I get my Nemy, MicroChel, L/B Versa, SDv2, Groove Pipe...

honest I will.