Whatcha Vaping?

"Fruzion" from elixer liquid on my itaste vv v3 with kanger evod2 and "blue raspberry" from myfreedomsmokes on same mod but in a kanger mini pro tank 3 using (around 7.5-8.5 watts)

Fadora Cake Batter in the Nautilus. I made a boo boo on last night's kayfun build which I loaded with strawberry, and it's a bit gurgly. I used more cotton than usual, I'm pretty sure that's the problem. I tried to vape down a whole tank this morning so I can rebuild it, and I started burping strawberries, so I switched to the Nautilus for a bit.

Edited by charliestheman

I have some Longhorn from Halo right now. I just ordered some Like a Sir from Not Too Shabby, Cant wait to try it.

Welcome to the forum. I've vaped Halo's Tribeca and Turkish. Tribeca is pretty good, but I've moved away from the tobacco flavors.

8uryme4y.jpg Blue raspberry sample from myfreedomsmokes when I bought one of the kpt3 mini and a five pack of 2.0 ohm coils Fruzion in my evod 2 and butter rum from elixer liquids Waiting for my watermelon and cotton candy and coconut sample to steep from thevaperoom.net (I tried the watermelon already in my atty and it tasted real good, though I'm still unsure how to use the atty as it doesn't vape the same as my kpt3 minis) Edited by VaporTron

I think that might be the wrong direction for me to go in, IJS. Very bold of PB to do that review. Don't know if I coulda.

Gotta give Phil credit, but did you notice how often they cut away and back in the vid? I guarantee he was laughing fit to split a gut. :D