Whatcha Vaping?

Bapple?  Erm, is that BACON apple, or something else?  The B&M I go to has a bacon vape, and I've not tasted it.  I like bacon, but not as much my men like bacon, but even my SO hasn't tried the bacon flavored juice.

Currently vaping RY4 from Better Vapes, but was vaping their 555 for the better part of the day. 

Nope its a banana nut bread with a hint of apple and I cant put it down lol its really good

If I could afford to vape unlimited flavors, I would love to find a good banana nut bread that was, again, affordable on my budget. My if I can find one, that will be one of my rotating "sometimes" flavors that I have, like chocolate banana that I can only taste the banana, or cinnamon, or hazelnut, or whatever. My go-to B&M has a banana nut bread flavor, but just like their pumpkin bread flavor (which, pumpkin bread is something I could sit down and GORGE on, and eat a whole loaf, which are smallish anyway, in one sitting), misses the mark.

If I could afford to vape unlimited flavors, I would love to find a good banana nut bread that was, again, affordable on my budget.  My if I can find one, that will be one of my rotating "sometimes" flavors that I have, like chocolate banana that I can only taste the banana, or cinnamon, or hazelnut, or whatever.  My go-to B&M has a banana nut bread flavor, but just like their pumpkin bread flavor (which, pumpkin bread is something I could sit down and GORGE on, and eat a whole loaf, which are smallish anyway, in one sitting), misses the mark.

Timeless vapor runs deals all the time on the weekends. I think it's usually 2 30ml bottles for $18. There's several liquids that Mandy makes that I like, I haven't tried bapple yet, but I think I'll give it a try when I see Mandy at the next vape meet.

Timeless vapor runs deals all the time on the weekends. I think it's usually 2 30ml bottles for $18. There's several liquids that Mandy makes that I like, I haven't tried bapple yet, but I think I'll give it a try when I see Mandy at the next vape meet.

Yeah it comes to 20.60 shipped

Currently? That mix of RY4 and 555 that I accidentally mixed up last night. It wasn't enough RY4 to affect the taste too much, but enough to allow me to vape it at a higher wattage, as the 555 likes to be vaped at a cooler temperature. It's actually fairly good, lol. I may "accidentally" mix them together again!

Currently? Um, 555. But it's taken me two hours to settle on this, and up until now I've hardly vaped this morning, as I have a sinus mess going on (don't THINK it's at the infection point yet, but I've got the dizziness and the stomach upset going on), and for a while, vaping was triggering both the dizziness and the stomach upset. And frankly, nothing tasted decent enough to make me WANT to vape it.

After two days of vaping my "alternate" flavors (those in my evods and minis, which aren't full time vapes, or like my Irish Cream and Turkish Honey Tobacco, but mostly in my small tanks), where I would vape until the taste went away - so for a few hours, or like one flavor, I ran out of, I got some quality time in today with my 555, but I think it's time to clean and dry burn the coil already, as I had to drop it down a bit to avoid the burned taste. But, really, I've missed the 555 in the last couple of days, I just didn't want to vape it.

It's time to take a couple day break from my Kick Ash. I've over vaped it since I got it, and now I'm not getting the main notes that made me love it so much in the first place. So setting it aside for a few days.