Whatcha Vaping?

Dragon fruit- back on it again lol.

B, Dont you ever tire of it? Lol.

I thought I would but I haven't. My wife has vaped ECBlends Peppermint 80pg 20vg 24mg since her first couple weeks vaping (probably 13-14 months). I used to switch back and forth between a couple but it is so much easier to go with one flavor and this one does everything I want it to. Personally I think "vapers tongue" is as much a fallacy as "steeping" is.

Well I've found so much out since I changed from stock coils.. I'm not sure which way I believe anymore.

Steeping however is of utmost importance to me. I saw a difference a huge difference when I waited and steeped, no after taste etc. I have to steep even juice that doesn't require it is better, on that I'm firm.

I will agree w those who told me when I started.

But I've Vaped 3 different juices straight for a couple weeks and didn't need a change. When you find that special one (s) so I guess I can see why you do.

Holy bajoly. I just mixed my pineapple with a tangerine and its so freakin delish that I just combined the two bottles, lol and will be on this til its gone!

Everyone's into custard, what happened to all the fruit flavors, banana mostly.

As you can see by my previous post I'm sticking to my fruits. Banana is a tough one. Got 30 ml's of it at home that's been steeping over a month and it's absolutely un-vapeable. I've heard banana is one of those flavors that's hard to reproduce in an e-liquid.

As you can see by my previous post I'm sticking to my fruits. Banana is a tough one. Got 30 ml's of it at home that's been steeping over a month and it's absolutely un-vapeable. I've heard banana is one of those flavors that's hard to reproduce in an e-liquid.

Banana is one of those flavors that works better as an added flavor than as a straight flavor. I would agree it is just to much fo me on it's own. It also has to shaken very well because it will separate.