Where Can I Get Some Pluid?

Does anyone here know where I can buy some of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid? :nuke:

I really want to try some, but I've looked all over the interweb and can't seem to find any. :question:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Rixter

Jeff's correct. I got my last batch from VapingWatch. Join FB for their updates and announcements. They are committed to getting a batch out every week, of all MadMurdocks flavors, including the cutters. (I believe a precentage of his Agent Orange goes towards Vet's who suffered from that).

The zero-nic cutter is strong enough to be cut with your own unflavored nic base.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had my first taste of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid, and it tastes exactly like...

med_gallery_15088_188_20888.jpg

...black jellybeans...all day long!

Edited by Rixter

Ugh. Black jelly beans. *shudders in horror* :(

Yeah, there's no middle ground there...you either love 'em or hate 'em. I don't suppose I've ever heard anybody say, "Hmmm...black jellybeans...I sort of enjoy those." :no

Edited by Rixter

Black Jelly Beans? ewww!

It's different for me, thank God. I hate black jelly beans and even black licorice. But my batch is a delightful surprise of Kiwi, licorice, and God knows what citrus flavor and melon. The inhale and exhale are different. Actually, each vape is a little bit different, but I'd say that overall that I taste licorice on the inhale and Kiwi on the exhale. (the most).

It might depend on the length of steeping times, the amount of being shaken first, (I shook mine for a few days until the thickness became a nice overall pour).

It's different for everyone. Just don't whiff the bottle first, it smells awful.

Black Jelly Beans? ewww!

It's different for me, thank God. I hate black jelly beans and even black licorice. But my batch is a delightful surprise of Kiwi, licorice, and God knows what citrus flavor and melon. The inhale and exhale are different. Actually, each vape is a little bit different, but I'd say that overall that I taste licorice on the inhale and Kiwi on the exhale. (the most).

It might depend on the length of steeping times, the amount of being shaken first, (I shook mine for a few days until the thickness became a nice overall pour).

It's different for everyone. Just don't whiff the bottle first, it smells awful.

Just got home from work and took me a big ol' pull of Pluid. Yup...still black jellybeans. I don't taste anything else in there but black jellybeans, which is just fine by me 'cause I love black jellybeans. :dribble:

I let the missus taste it without any hint of what to expect. She immediately said, "Ewwww, black jellybeans!"

I let my son taste it without any hint of what to expect. He immediately said, "Mmmmm, black jellybeans!"

I'll shake my bottle daily and wait on some kiwi ('cause I love kiwi, too), but in the meantime, it's black jellybeans.

BTW - This stuff numbs my tongue, too. Anybody else?

Edited by Rixter

its a very complex flavor grant. :) if you can get me a glass bottle of say 10ml and send it to me (unfortunately i dont have ANY spare glass bottles) ill be glad to send you some of it to try as long as your have a glass tank :)

and rixter yeah mine has numbed the crap out of my tongue lol but i can put it down! i have vaped 3 tanks of it so far.

its a very complex flavor grant. :) if you can get me a glass bottle of say 10ml and send it to me (unfortunately i dont have ANY spare glass bottles) ill be glad to send you some of it to try as long as your have a glass tank :)

and rixter yeah mine has numbed the crap out of my tongue lol but i can put it down! i have vaped 3 tanks of it so far.

Well, I don't have any glass bottles or glass tanks so I'm out of luck for now :(. Thank you for the offer though, I will definitely keep it in mind. How kind. Elaborate on complex flavor. Does it magically taste extremely different to everyone or..? Also, why the need for glass.

What is this stuff? I mean I know it's e juice but what's so magical about it? I read the article and I'm rather confused lol.

It's a anise-flavored e-liquid that's so flavorful that it'll make most other e-liquids taste like water by comparison, and it's extremely hard to come by. In fact, it's got so much flavor that I find myself re-evaluating all of my previous e-juice choices in favor of something stronger (flavor, not nic levels). :yes

Edited by Rixter

It's a anise-flavored e liquid that's so flavorful that it'll make most other e liquids taste like water by comparison, and it's extremely hard to come by. :yes

Stupid question. If it is so hard t come by, and everyone wants it, why do they just not make more?

One guy makes it...not a huge company, so it basically boils down to the law of supply & demand...when something good is rare, people will spend more to get it. He can make the same money (or more) making small batches as he can making it by the tanker-truck load.

Stupid question. If it is so hard t come by, and everyone wants it, why do they just not make more?

It used to be next to impossible to get it, but not anymore. :)

MadMurddck, recently gave/sold the recipe to VapingWatch in order to produce enough for the masses who demand it.

Until now, it was just MadMurdock trying to supply the public, as well as create more flavors. He finally caved in to VapingWatch and now we can get it every week. The restock every week. That's their goal, anyway. But the more who buy it, the further they'll get behind...

The Agent Orange, is just the opposite of Pluid... it's citrus on the inhale and licorice/anise on the exhale. :)

It used to be next to impossible to get it, but not anymore. :)

MadMurddck, recently gave/sold the recipe to VapingWatch in order to produce enough for the masses who demand it.

Until now, it was just MadMurdock trying to supply the public, as well as create more flavors. He finally caved in to VapingWatch and now we can get it every week. The restock every week. That's their goal, anyway. But the more who buy it, the further they'll get behind...

The Agent Orange, is just the opposite of Pluid... it's citrus on the inhale and licorice/anise on the exhale. :)

They've got zero stock on every juice at their site since the Monday following their sale on the 27th & they had zero inventory prior to the sale as well.