Where Can I Get Some Pluid?

Looks like Boba's and Pluid are some of the most coveted e-liquids out there. I Want to try both out of curiosity Though I don't like the bright neon green color of Pluid, which tells ya automatically it is very likely artificially colored. So wouldn't vape it on a long term basis.Just to taste.

Tried a whiff of Gorilla juice. Didn't like what I smelled. Though I am not really a fan of tobacco flavors.

Edited by ArnieH

Arnie, yes, you're right, it probably should not be vaped 24/7 that's for sure. LISTEN UP IMEDIC!!! LOL

(nobody really knows if coloring is awful or indifferent or what, so it's best to be on the safer side of joy).

IMedic, I'm that way with GVC. Love the GVC. (Grant's Vanilla Custard). <---- even harder to get now that the word is out

Rixter, you missed the key word, "trying". They're trying to have it on the shelves every week. Hang in there.

Rixter, you missed the key word, "trying". They're trying to have it on the shelves every week. Hang in there.

I know...I know, but now that I've got a bottle of something THIS good, I want to try the others, too.

Are all of Murdock's juices anise-based flavors, or is that just in Pluid and Agent Orange. Have you tried 710 or Maha Ras? VapingWatch doesn't include much of a description of the Murdock's juices:

Maha Ras 115ML

Mad Murdocks Maha Ras is the newest creation by Mad Murdock!

Maha Ras is 9MG/ML Strength in the larger 115 Ml bottles.

MM Agent Orange 115ML

Mad Murdocks Agent Orange is named after the band Agent Orange and not the chemical used with devastating consequences in Vietnam. However we do appreciate the impact this has had on many adults and children. In recognition of this together with mad Murdock we support the Children of Vietnam charity: www.childrenofvietnam.org and we donate a portion of the proceeds from sales of MM Agent Orange.

Please Note MM Agent Orange is 9 Mg Nic.

710 115ML

New e-Liquid from the maker of Radiator Pluid, Mad Murdock. 9MG Strength

Edited by Rixter

I know...I know, but now that I've got a bottle of something THIS good, I want to try the others, too.

Are all of Murdock's juices anise-based flavors, or is that just in Pluid and Agent Orange. Have you tried 710 or Maha Ras? VapingWatch doesn't include much of a description of the Murdock's juices:

Maha Ras 115ML

Mad Murdocks Maha Ras is the newest creation by Mad Murdock!

Maha Ras is 9MG/ML Strength in the larger 115 Ml bottles.

MM Agent Orange 115ML

Mad Murdocks Agent Orange is named after the band Agent Orange and not the chemical used with devastating consequences in Vietnam. However we do appreciate the impact this has had on many adults and children. In recognition of this together with mad Murdock we support the Children of Vietnam charity: www.childrenofvietnam.org and we donate a portion of the proceeds from sales of MM Agent Orange.

Please Note MM Agent Orange is 9 Mg Nic.

710 115ML

New e-Liquid from the maker of Radiator Pluid, Mad Murdock. 9MG Strength

Oh nice, they do give a % to support the children of agent oranged Vietnam.

No, I haven't tried the various other flavors yet, just Pluid. It drives me crazy they don't say what flavors might be tasted.

I've kept my eyes peeled for info though, and so far, I've heard:

Maha Raz is like a Chi-Tea with roses... a Pot-Pouri that grows on ya, or it doesn't. Needs a lot of steeping.

710 is like a chocolate... but not quite a good chocolate... and needs a lot of steeping.

The two safest bets are Pluid and Agent Orange. (but they're all worth trying I imagine! and he's busy in the kitchen creating even more exotic flavors to try).

Pluid is one of the strongest flavors on the market. It is very addicting. If you like Good and Plenty candy you will love Pluid. It can be a little difficult to get, but vapor watch is doing a great job to keep a great product available. I know many vapers who said they hate black licorice, but after trying some Pluid they couldn't get over how good and satisfying it is. Agent Orange is another of Murdock's juices. I have never gotten any anise flavoring from it only a strong apricot flavor and citrus. Both are great "in your face juices" and I highly recommend you try them.