do you mix your flavors ?

I dont mean make your own juices, I mean like oh -I wonder what this and this would taste like together - or ...what would happen if I mixed this with that ?

I keep doing that lol .and decided if you mix a few drops of apple with vanilla its amazing

or a few drops of cherry with chocolate is awsome - I almost dont like plain juices anymore .

I love mixing. It doesn't always work out, lol, but it's very rewarding when it does.

My favorites are peanut butter and fruits

Waffle and fruits

Vanilla and fruits

My latest creation is cinnamon roll and orange cream. I know, crazy right? Bliss....

I have bought a lot of tabac flavors that I didn't care for, but add a little coconut, or orange, or carmel.. Makes them better than ever, I can get it just the way I like it...

Edited by Aquatroy

I used to a lot more than now. Now that I have found the flavors I truly like I generally stick with them. The only exception is like above, I sometimes put a few drops of peach in my tobacco flavor to change it up a but but 95%+ of the time there is one of three flavors in my tank

Not to mention but my flavors are spearmint, candy cane, and a strawberry and those really wouldn't mix well lol.

I did but it wasn't good to me. Initially I thought it would but peach works sell for me. My tobacco I use has a slight sweetness with it and the strawberry is just not a good mix at least for me. Now peach with its slight tartness works very well.

I did but it wasn't good to me. Initially I thought it would but peach works sell for me. My tobacco I use has a slight sweetness with it and the strawberry is just not a good mix at least for me. Now peach with its slight tartness works very well.