where to get good juices

Im new to vaping and I have come to terms with not finding a juice that taste like a real smoke so Im open to try new things anyone know where to get some good chocolate, fruit, and menthol juice I need some advice on where to get some good juices

VapeDudes.com Spearmint and Candy Cane (peppermint) have quickly become the only two I am using these days. I have found their liquid to be very good. Sweet-Vapes.com also has very nice flavors. I hear a lot of good things about Mt Baker Vapors but have never ordered there.

Rixter on this forum recommended EC Blend's Chocolate Malt (extra flavor) to me and I've been stuck on that site's juices ever since. They have over 400 flavors and so many ways to customize each one. Their prices are very reasonable, great customer service and I love their juices.

Other sites that are very popular with members of this forum are Vape Dudes, Mt. Baker Vapor, Sweet-Vapes.com (add the hyphen), and the juice sold here from Vapor Talk Market Place. Good luck! :D

My current favorites are Feels Like a Nut (tastes just like Almond Joy), double extra sweetner added, blueberry, strawberry shortcake, and Mojito all at 50 VG/50 PG, 12 mg of nicotine.

Edited by Tameiki

I just ordered some juice from Greenmanejuice.com He says he untrasonically steeps the liquid before you buy it so you can vape it immediately and it will taste as it is supposed to not chemically. I will see and report back!

The Vapor Room

Alien Visions

Heather's Heavenly Vapes

Alice in Vapeland

VaporTalk (of course)

Those would be my "must-try" recommendations. All vendors except VaporTalk offer premium flavors, made fresh on order.

Alien Visions can be a pain to order from if you don't know how to do it. They open daily at 8:00 am PST, and close upon reaching a limit of 300 orders. The trick is to get yourself registered, and add items to your Wishlist. Then, log in to their site a few minutes before they open, go into your cart, and refresh your browser until they open. Once they do, get your payment in as fast as possible, because they'll reach their order limit as fast as 5 minutes after opening their store.

Get your juice in quantity. If you like it, you may run out before you can order more. If you don't like it, you can easily sell or trade for a premium!!!

I am new too but liked the cherry crush flavor carts for blu ecigs so I ordered black cherry liquid as well as another cherry flavor called Ranier both made by Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice. They call some of their juices Red Oak. They carry 100 per cent PG free in the red oak brand but I think you can order other combos. I found quick service with them. They sent me a free tin and some small empty bottles free with my order. It still don't taste the same as the blu cherry carts that this same company makes for blu but close enough. I was a Salem cigarette smoker for 30 yrs and you would think I would prefer menthol but it is not the case. I luv cherry crush. I just ordered from the vapor room so can let you know how their juice is when it comes. I have a couple small bottles from the ecigarette website but not liking their cherry flavor or the sour cherry much as they both taste

like flowers might taste. I guess they are all different so I would suggest you buy sample size bottles or the smallest size offered so you do not get stuck with alot of wasted money on juices you don't like. I have mixed some of the flavors I do not like just so nothing gets wasted as I have no one to give them to. I have also signed up for most of the vapor store sites so I can get their newsletters which most will you send out emails about sales and provide coupon codes to help cover some of the shipping expense basically. May also want to try Madvapes. Vaporhut is also good place to order juices. But like I said I am new to exits but liking it. Down to 2 regular cigarettes a day from being a pack a day smoker and this has been in just under 2 months. I like others on forum feel better and am getting taste and smell back gradually.

Madvapes.com is hit and miss on their flavors IMO... you would do well to check out the reviews before you purchase any flavors from there. I am absolutely in love with the Sweet Carolina tobacco flavor though, it's just a shame I can't get it in a higher VG ratio.

Vaporbeast.com has an AWESOME collection of flavors. It's a very small selection, but that leads to them only carrying the best possible flavors. Also wish they had a higher VG ratio juice option, because their RY4 is probably the best I've ever tasted.

I haven't tried any ECblends.com flavors yet, but I've heard good things about them too.

Vaporchef.com is another really good one. The Bloody Mango is my favorite so far from there. Fully customizable juice there w/ ratio selection and the ability to add extra flavor. All natural flavors there (always a bonus in my book).

TotallyWicked-ELiquid.com makes some decent flavors as well, but there's the occasional one that just doesn't have much flavor and/or just tastes downright nasty (to me... others love them... VERY selective taste buds in some of those flavors). However, there are no high VG ratios available from here, either.

Probably my absolute favorite though and the one I regularly order from is MtBakerVapor.com. I have only tried one flavor from there I didn't like (sweet tart... all sour and no flavor to me, although others love it... the lack of flavor may have been to my high VG ratio), and like VaporChef they allow you to customize your ratio and the amount of flavor. That's not the major reason why I like them though... it's that they've got almost every flavor on the face of the planet, and some pretty unique complex ones as well. They also use all natural flavors in their juices. Their juices run about $5-$7 for 15ml, so they're definitely one of the cheapest vendors out there as well. The only note I have to make is if you're an RY4 lover, you'll find their RY4 is nothing like the standard recipe (mostly anise and licorice). You'll have to pick the 555 or Vanilla Tobacco to get a more standard RY4 type flavor.

Make sure you're steeping your juices for at least a week (just leave the caps off and let them sit). It really brings out the flavor and matures it, especially on freshly mixed batches that utilize all natural flavoring.

Edited by xladybugx

Madvapes.com is hit and miss on their flavors IMO... you would do well to check out the reviews before you purchase any flavors from there. I am absolutely in love with the Sweet Carolina tobacco flavor though, it's just a shame I can't get it in a higher VG ratio.

Vaporbeast.com has an AWESOME collection of flavors. It's a very small selection, but that leads to them only carrying the best possible flavors. Also wish they had a higher VG ratio juice option, because their RY4 is probably the best I've ever tasted.

Probably my absolute favorite though and the one I regularly order from is MtBakerVapor.com. I have only tried one flavor from there I didn't like (sweet tart... all sour and no flavor to me, although others love it... the lack of flavor may have been to my high VG ratio), and like VaporChef they allow you to customize your ratio and the amount of flavor. That's not the major reason why I like them though... it's that they've got almost every flavor on the face of the planet, and some pretty unique complex ones as well. They also use all natural flavors in their juices. Their juices run about $5-$7 for 15ml, so they're definitely one of the cheapest vendors out there as well. The only note I have to make is if you're an RY4 lover, you'll find their RY4 is nothing like the standard recipe (mostly anise and licorice). You'll have to pick the 555 or Vanilla Tobacco to get a more standard RY4 type flavor.

Make sure you're steeping your juices for at least a week (just leave the caps off and let them sit). It really brings out the flavor and matures it, especially on freshly mixed batches that utilize all natural flavoring.

I started buying juice from MBV as well in the last few months. I've got their peanut butter in one tank and butterscotch in another right now. Another of my favorite vendors is Tasty Vapor.

I've never been anything but impressed with TVR, that's y i recommend them so much. In fact the only juice i've ever tried that i enjoyed more than any of theirs was Boba's, but in my humble opinion Boba's puts every other juice to shame. And i know a lot of people would disagree with me on that statement, so, obviously at the end of the day it's everyone's own personal preference.

I don't know, i just love the way they run their business and as i've said more times than i can count (aside from the impossible to get ahold of Boba's) they have by far the best juices i've ever had. Flavor, vapor, and throat hit are second to none others i've ever tried. Prices are good, customer service is excellent, $10 30ml if it's a flavor of the week, free 15ml's for first time customers, free 15ml's if you refer someone, every order gets a free 3ml sampler. Guess i'm just a sucker for them.

But i'll stop talking about how much i love them before someone comes by and accuses me of being a co-owner hahahaha. Sorry, had to.

My dearest blu,

Im happy you have a juice vendor that satisfies your needs. Thats all that really matters. Everyone has a vendor they tend to gravitate towards and thats great. Sometimes we forget the main goal we all share is to not smoke anymore.

ps... since you own TVR can I get some free juice?

@Tam you are now off my Christmas card list :harhar: