where to get good juices

BACKWOODSBREW is one of the mainstay vendors of brews. They have great business, because they have great flavors mixes and they have great customer service. (they used to mix the best RY4 in the business too, so keep and eye on that now empty slot).

The coolest part about BWB though, is their COLOR CHART. Yep, they have a color chart that informs the customer of how light or dark the flavor they are interested in is. Why do they do this? Because the darker flavors are the richest, but the darker flavors also gunk up the attys the fastest. Until you have a stash of backup attys/cartos, dark isn't for you. Get that stashpile built!!! The darker flavors are soooooo worth it. I'm not saying the lighter flavors aren't worth it. No way. There are some fantastic light ones out there too. A LOT of fantastic light ones, like Mountain Dew, etc.. BWB went the extra mile to ensure that your one and only atty lives to see another day. By selecting the lightest color juices, this helps to ensure that. As far as I know, this is the only Vendor that does this.

Here is a screenshot. This flavor chosen is a #2 on the lightness scale.

post-1865-0-07309200-1373295287_thumb.jp

Jeff, I havent heard of any of those. Do they require massive steeping before you can use them?

(That wont be an issue for me I guess once I get a rolling stock going I guess) Right now Im having issues finding stuff I can stand to use now.

Sheep your juices still haven't steeped enough to use them?

No brother. I have two new ones coming in today I hope. I know one of them I should be able to use as I had a sample and it was awesome immediately. This one is 15 or 30 ml I dont remember. NicQuid Strawnanna Smoothie. It hit me right the moment I first tried it. I'm waiting for the mail truck coming anytime now!

I have 3 different orders to come in today. My new eVIC from Brian, my nicotine for diyflavorshack, and my pg/vg from amazon. Lol. So hopefully sometime this week ill be able to mix a few flavors up for you and love2vapedaily. Also If you want I can try and sweeten some of the other ones for you.

Also If you want I can try and sweeten some of the other ones for you.

Oh you mean the ones I have? They have not quite one week I think. They are starting to smell like what they were supposed to be. Apple pie, melon with other fruit, vanilla, banana, etc. I will give them more time I guess. Maybe they will turn into vape juice sometime.

Jeff, I havent heard of any of those. Do they require massive steeping before you can use them?

(That wont be an issue for me I guess once I get a rolling stock going I guess) Right now Im having issues finding stuff I can stand to use now.

Im not a believer in steeping. I use them when I get them. All the vendors I listed are reputable and make awesome juices. :)

Im not a believer in steeping. I use them when I get them. All the vendors I listed are reputable and make awesome juices. :)

I have never steeped a non tobacco juice I didnt like and had it taste better afterward, usually it is the taste I didnt like amplified. The one exception is Sweet-Vapes traditional tobacco. It was like a different flavor all together after a 2 week steep.

Not to turn this into a steeping debate but i have never really noticed a difference in steeping juices. I have about 5 bottles of WTF!? juice that are now 6 weeks old. This weekend I rolled them out and tried them again and they are every bit as nasty as they were 6 weeks ago. I cant say I have one juice that improved and ive been pretty patient. But the ones i got that were great staight away stayed great. I dunno. Jury's still out for me on steeping.

Not to turn this into a steeping debate but i have never really noticed a difference in steeping juices. I have about 5 bottles of WTF!? juice that are now 6 weeks old. This weekend I rolled them out and tried them again and they are every bit as nasty as they were 6 weeks ago. I cant say I have one juice that improved and ive been pretty patient. But the ones i got that were great staight away stayed great. I dunno. Jury's still out for me on steeping.

This has been my experience as a whole. I either liked them at first or never will. I liked the Traditional Tobacco out of the box but the flavor profile changed greatly with a 2 week steep. Other than that the vile flavors stayed vile and the good flavors were still good.

OK if that ends up true for me then either I am very picky or very unlucky in picking juices! I do have one however that was perfect the day I got it. Nicquid's Strawnanna Smoothie and cafe E-cig vanilla Custard. The other 6 Nicquid juices I got were nasty to me.

Maybe my tasters are still calibrating? Its only been about a month for me. In any case I hope the others come around!

Maybe my tasters are still calibrating? Its only been about a month for me. In any case I hope the others come around!

Unfortunately i dont know any short cuts except when starting out, buy smaller quantities or go to an actual tasting bar at a vape shop. You really should grab one flavor that does it for you or will hold you over while you search for the holy grail, lol

Tell me what you imagine a good flavor is like. What flavors do you enjoy? Do you want to totally get away from tobacco flavors?