Switch

And back to Spearmint, just cant get enough lol. Glad I have another 100ml at home waiting for me. Going to retire the Strawberry Fields and Peach from the rotation for a while and add Candy Cane (Peppermint) and Blue Honey and see how they are.

Candy Cane is the bomb, tastes like those soft peppermints that melt in your mouth. Blue Honey is very sweet but the longer I vape it the better I like it. Tastes just like honeysuckle for those that have sucked on fresh honeysuckle. Will post full reviews in a couple days. I can already tell Spearmint and Candy Cane will be my top two flavors for a while. VapeDudes nailed these two!

Blue Honey is one of VapeDudes signature flavors. In theory it is blueberry and honey flavor. It is very very sweet. It wasn't a "love at first vape" thing like a couple other flavors but as I continue it is definitely growing on me. I switched from spearmint all day, tried Candy Cane peppermint, then tried the Blue Honey so at first the fruity sweetness was overwhelming but as I have gotten the minty flavors off my palate it is quickly growing on me. Will not be an all day vape for me most likely but is definitely a good flavor. I grew up plucking fresh honeysuckle and sucking the nectar, that is almost exactly what this tastes like to me.

Edited by bcartervol98

In my Vapeonly BCC, there's mojito flavor from my local brick and mortar store. It's one of the first e-liquids I tried and I still like it for when I'm driving and can't direct drip.

On my other Spinners I have atomizers going with Feels Like a Nut in all of them except one. I'm kinda stuck on this Almond Joy tasting juice, it's been my all day/all night vape for several months now. In my "juice" atomizer I've been going with cranberry, America (it's a mix of different berries), Melonade, blueberry, and Sweet Dawn. Thankfully, with direct dripping I can change flavors on the fly! :D

Vapedudes Blue Honey.... YUMMY!

Im letting my Blue Honey steep a couple weeks and see if the sweetness tames down some. To me it tastes just like honeysuckle only sweeter. I mix it 50-50 with Traditional Tobacco and bam it tastes wonderful.

That will be my next switch of the day, matter of fact doing it now!

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine on this forum describes vape dudes strawberry fields like biting into fresh strawberries. I have a few other juices by them, belgium blue tastes like blueberry yogurt to me but the description says blueberry egos, original cheese cake, cookies and cream. Have not tried the chocolate covered strawberries.

I'm vaping out of a ce4 right now, it contains about 40% TVR's Ry4, 20% Vanilla DeKang (ick!), and about 40% Boba's (the rest of my stash :-( ). I had about 15ml's of it to start when i started getting low on Boba's i needed to find a way to stretch it lol, i'm happy to say the combination has been delightful to vape.

Since the dekang crap is 100% pg, and Boba's is 100%vg, and the TVR juice is roughly 70/30 vg/pg the juice overall is a little vg heavy but that's the way i like it, it's a good balance of flavors.