4 Years vaping

It is so incredibly hard to believe it has been 4 years since I found ecigs and stopped smoking. I was one of the lucky ones, I got my first 510 on May 21st 2009 and had my last cigarette on May 22nd 2009.

When I found vaping, I had 100% quit quitting. I tried ecigs to get my mother off my back....that was that.

So much has changed in the last 4 years. When I started, we only had a couple choices...510 or 901....black or white. we only had traditional cartridges.

we only had a few vendors to choose from in the US, everything else was in china.

I also discovered the world of forums (I had never even read a forum).

Vapor talks and all the amazing people here are a big part of my journey.

Thank you Chris for providing such an amazing place for information, support and friendship :unworthy:

And a huge thanks to all the veteran Vaper Talk friends that have been such an incredible support and source of laughter :gathering:

So awesome, 4 years wow. As a forum member and administrator-mod of other forums (mainly fishing and poker) this one is great. Very well managed, not too big to enjoy, and the Mods are on top of their stuff. Chris did it right thats for sure. I cannot imagine where I would have been had i tried to continue with my mall kit, pretty sure I wouldnt be over a month without analogs right now, the longest I have been in 27 years. I finally hit a point last week where I no longer think about analogs nor want them. I only hope my wife reaches the point I am at soon.

Wow, Kitsune. FOUR YEARS! I am in awe and hope someday to be able to make that same post. Go you! :animier:

Just in the short time I've been vaping there have been so many changes in the vaping world. Here's to four more happy years of vaping. :D