Okay...let's See The Goods!

Rixter

I thought juice needed to be kept under refrigeration. These pictures show that must not be true. Was I wrong?

Many advise against storing it in the fridge. I have read it can break down the flavorings from the PG-VG mixture. I thought the same thing. Mostly it needs to stay in a dry cool place out of direct sunlight but I do not ever put any in the fridge.

Thanks Patricia, I like them too. One of these days I'll round them all up for a group shot. :) Oh, about 3 years now I think. (I have chronic CRS for things like numbers, and other stuff I can't remember right now).

Here's a new photo shot of my dailys. Thanks to BluCavvy for my Mini Provari V2 and to CloudWizard for my Chimbus. Cloud set the Chimbus up with 0.6 flat ribbon coil and man oh man does it snap crackle and pop out the flavor and vapor.

I should apologize for the fingerprints ... but... nah...

post-1865-0-09059100-1372464250_thumb.jp

Patricia, a few of my mods were gifted to me from friends that I've met on the forums, and others I won in contests around the various forums and the others I bought at half price. I use them all too! In 3 years time your collection will be even sweeter than mine. :)

storing eliquid?

Keeping the flavored eliquid in a cool dark place is favored. I've kept in igloos on the cool floor, and in the fridge both, and the igloo wins hands down.

Non-flavored nic base needs to go in glass bottles in the freezer.

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to repost his post, as it uses a lot of space, but to Sonar505......another 'WOW'.

I expect that if there were ever a 'Vapor Hall of Fame', that collection would be one of the main attractions.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently sold most of my unused stuff. 1300 spinner, 650 Twist most of my Protanks, All clearo's, Tatroe Tank, Vamo, K100 and a bunch of other misc stuffs.

Here's whats left -

Left to right- MVP IBtanked 19mm, SVD Boge F16, Provari Prive Clone, Evic IBtanked 19mm, Vision Spinner 1300 Protank, Vmod XL. The two in the front are custom sigelei, comes with a 350 and 500 end cap. Rapid Tank on left one and Lil Mama on right. Got a Bella tank as vapemail yesterday that i haven't cleaned up and filled yet, excited about that one!

a4a20cb3e434f2a422f3f2cc1ec09d51.jpg

Edited by Proetus

Wow. I just thought this morning as I was opening my two new spinners (no factory charge - grrrrr) about how much gear I've accumulated in just a few months of vaping!

This thread makes me feel better - good to know I'm not alone lol!

* Two Vision Spinner 1300mah VV (eagerly charging for first use!)

* Two eGo-C Twist 1000mah VV

* Two eGo Twist T 650mah

* Two 7s Hybrid 650mah

* Two Blu starter kits

* Two Kanger Protanks

* Four 7s Cartos

* About 15 assorted juices

Wait, do replacement coils count? LMAO - coming soon to an eBay listing near you...

Wow. I just thought this morning as I was opening my two new spinners (no factory charge - grrrrr) about how much gear I've accumulated in just a few months of vaping!

This thread makes me feel better - good to know I'm not alone lol!

* Two Vision Spinner 1300mah VV (eagerly charging for first use!)

* Two eGo-C Twist 1000mah VV

* Two eGo Twist T 650mah

* Two 7s Hybrid 650mah

* Two Blu starter kits

* Two Kanger Protanks

* Four 7s Cartos

* About 15 assorted juices

Wait, do replacement coils count? LMAO - coming soon to an eBay listing near you...

Similar to my collection. I have

* 2 Vision Spinner 1300mah

* 2 EgoT 100mah

* 2 Ego mini 400mah

* 20 Kanger T2s with about 24 coils left

* 10 Kanger T3S with about 15 coils left

* Hundreds of ML of our 4 go to flavors and a few smaller bottles of stuff we are not fond of but would vape in a pinch lol.

That is my kit stuff, my wife has exactly the same kit except instead of Ego Mini 400mah she wanted two Ego 650mah designer "bedazzled" batteries. We share the clearomizers and both go back and forth between the T3S and the T2s. I think I like the T3S better than she does and she likes the T2s better based on what I fill up every night. We have a station set up and when I get home I fill both our tanks for the next day.

Edited by bcartervol98