Okay...let's See The Goods!

Rixter

Nice!

I just keep telling myself that if someone had offered me an "overnight quit smoking" product (which in my case, this was - quite literally), I'd surely have paid $500 or more!

#noregrets

I have less in my entire setup for the wife and I than 2 months of analogs including at least 6 months worth of coils and liquids. Problem is I always want to try new stuff lol. I think I have found my ultimate setup now. Quite happy.

Here is my current whole kit. My "everyday" kit depends on what day it is. I generally only vape in the house on most days, simply because there is a vape ban at work (too long a story, but total BS.) My walkaround kit are generally the eGos and a clearo. My eVic stays by the computer or couch. And yes. that is a S&W .38 SPL +P Airweight. My CC.

post-18250-0-31817900-1375190209_thumb.j

I read to keep it in the fridge. ....hmm WHAT DOES TAM DO???

Hey, Aquatroy. Sorry for the slow response. I only just now saw this. Anyway, here's what Tam does:

23767972.jpg

It's on the wall of my office next to my main computer. The blinds in the office are always closed so it stays nice and dark in here. This picture was taken in January of 2013. Since then I've gotten rid of nearly all the Sweet-Vapes juices and it's now stocked with mostly EC Blends' and Vape Dudes' flavors with a couple of Mt. Baker Vaper's that I'm trying to like... :D

Here's the link to the original post:

Edited by Tameiki