Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just cleaned out the Vapor Talk store's supply of 1.8 ohm KPT short stemmed coils (14 boxes of the 5-packs). Also got a white Vision Spinner 2 and a Nautilus mini with one 5-pack of 1.8 ohm coils.

Chris said that he's ordering more of the short stemmed KPT coils and Nautilus mini coils, though.

I forgot how much short stemmed KPT coils work so much better than the longer stemmed coils do. Very little to no leaking and excellent flavor production. Can't wait to try the vertical coils on the Nautilus mini. :)

Just cleaned out the Vapor Talk store's supply of 1.8 ohm KPT short stemmed coils (14 boxes of the 5-packs). Also got a white Vision Spinner 2 and a Nautilus mini with one 5-pack of 1.8 ohm coils.

Chris said that he's ordering more of the short stemmed KPT coils and Nautilus mini coils, though.

I forgot how much short stemmed KPT coils work so much better than the longer stemmed coils do. Very little to no leaking and excellent flavor production. Can't wait to try the vertical coils on the Nautilus mini. :)

You will love it!! My nautilus mini is freaking amazing

I hope it can rival my HH.357 for performance and flavor. :)

I've never tried the HH 357... Hmmm

Post some pics, I looked it up and have no idea how it works lol

Lol never mind the eBay listing had some weird looking mod that looks like 2 tubes connected. Looked up the HH 357 on youtube

Edited by Raptor Vaper

Its late. I went on my usual video spree and found something I wanted. Again. Damn.

Ordered a Veritas RDA! What an intuitive design. It will be nice to be able to take a dripper out of the house and not worrying about it leaking everywhere. Now I have all this on the way. USPS says [emoji35][emoji107][emoji107]

Panzer black hawk

Kayfun lite v2

Dominator RDA

Plumeveil RDA

454 big block RDA

4 bay charger from Rcam1977 on here

Free iClear 30 he threw into the deal

Now I will have 5 RDAs and 1 RTA and only two mech mods... Guess I need more soon.

I will now also have my new nautilus mini, aerotank and iClear 30 and only one VV device...iTaste VV

Help me pick out more VV devices and mech mods.

I'm also looking for a dual 18650 unregulated box mod. Any suggestions?

So...remember when I said I was coming home to a plume veil? Well apparently in my drunken eBay binge I ordered a stillare instead but I'm still really happy with it, 8 wrap sleeper coil with with 26 guage, and it's copper so it looks sweet with my cartel mod

See kids this is why we don't do drunk buying you never know what you will end up with... Lol Edited by iheartvape

I went a little crazy... I told the guys at my local shop to lock the doors when they see me coming next time! yhynuzyt.jpg

Hades clone

Nautilus tank

Replacement tank (f*ckin beautiful)

2x18650 imr 3500mah

Intelli charger 2014 fits 2 batts

2x5 nautilus coils

Bullet tip + muffler tip

30ml black cherry 18mg nic

And now I can finally say I have a sweet a*s set up!!!

I have a feeling that my vaping just took like 46 steps hahaha

I'm hesitant about a box vv... I hate the look but I've only heard good things... Now that I have my mec, is the next step coil making ?

I'd say your next step is to do more research into all that you need to know before coil building. There's a lot to learn. The first item on your shopping list should be an ohm meter. :)

Yay! I couldn't taste a lot of juice till I got the magma. The Russian does the same for me.

I trying to decide on a cloudchasing RDA.

I got a Soldado RDA clone and it's awesome. I'm using a dual twisted coil .2 ohm build and it's freakin' awesome.