Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Enjoy your shopping spree!

Oh, I will! Granted, it won't be much at B&M's (2 of them probably), but since I'm pretty much on my last tank of 555, and not many more tanks of RY4 left, and my SO (and thus, my ride) goes back to college next week, I'll pick up some much needed refills of some juices. Then I'm going to do some online ordering, another APV - I'll probably decide which one today and order it. Then I'm pretty sure it's dinner and movies tonight! One last family outing before oldest goes back to college.

Deckyon, let me know how you like it - considered it, but since it was BRAND spanking new, not a revision to a previous product, so no customer reviews behind it or anything, didn't want to risk it.

Let's see. Today I spent me some money

Mail order

VTR

Glass bottles with eye droppers

Drip tips, drip tips, drip tips (and some more drip tips. Gonna need a long drip tip if I put the KPT2 or the mini KPT in the VTR tank hole rather than on the thingamajig

Buncha Nook Books

In person

Um, Full sized Aspire and smaller Aspire to compare to the KPT (not real sure I like it, though)

Walking Dead Daryl figurine for my desk.

It hits like a champ. I generally use a 60/40 VG/PG mix, so I get good vape anyway. My normal home rig is my eVic. This one will be my new walk around and in the car vape. 6 hours or so on and it just doesnt quit. The tank is a new version of their old one. It is a bottom dual coil, which is awesome. I wont go back to a top coil ever again. the dual coil is great, full vape flavor and volume.

And it's HEAVY. Feels and looks like a grenade. I love it. The photo below is it vs my eVic.

post-18250-0-42205900-1389503871_thumb.j

I won't go back to top coils, either. I don't like the long wicks, and the problem with keeping the tanks so much fuller so the wicks stay wet, and well, the mess changing the coils. But I've had my first taste of a dual coil, and I'm not sure I like it, even at 1.8 resistance and 6 watts, it's a lot warmer than I like, this Aspire. I'm wondering if it's just the larger tank, or if the smaller tank is the same way, but I'm going to give it time to try it out. I DO know that the Aspire keeps pushing my center pin down on my MVP. Either that or it has a shorter center pin, because while I don't have problems with my KPT2s or my Davide, every time I've tried to use the Aspire on my MVP, I've had to have my SO pull the center pin up - but it doesn't have that problem on my Winder, and I'm not sure why. But I do know that on my MVP, it's been the first time I've gotten a NON reading for resistance when the coil wasn't bad (and the tank wouldn't fire because it wasn't reaching the firing pin).

As for heavy, how does it compare to the VTR (nearly a pound by itself, a pound with a full tank attached)? Getting my VTR probably Thursday in priority mail. Unfortunately, where I ordered from doesn't mail out on Mondays unless it was ordered on Friday after 2 pm.

Edited by spydre

Spydre, I wanna see your drip tips. I saw a plastic display for drip tips the other day and thought about getting it. It's probably for store owners but I have started such a selection I could use one. Right now I keep my scratchables in the Trinket box I had bought for the stainless steal drip tips I never got and the rest are in a jar.

Wizard, please let me know how you like the CLS and Cream Brulee. I plan to buy some on payday so your review would be great before I spend my money. So far everyone likes it.

I'll let you know, I always taste stuff out of the mail box, but they do recommend some steep time.

Patricia CLS and creme brûlée are fantastic. I have a 50ml of both sitting right here and they are both gonna be ordered often and in bulk. :)

I'm finally running low on vendor juices, so it's time to try out some of the stuff getting rave reviews on the forum. Ordered from nicoticket, five pawns, and some FLAN from EC blends.

Spydre, I wanna see your drip tips. I saw a plastic display for drip tips the other day and thought about getting it. It's probably for store owners but I have started such a selection I could use one. Right now I keep my scratchables in the Trinket box I had bought for the stainless steal drip tips I never got and the rest are in a jar.

Okay, here are the longer drip tips that I ordered from Empire Mods, or at least links to them:

https://www.empiremods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DRIPTXXXL

One of those

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/driptaxxxl.htm?1=1&CartID=0

And a silver and a grey one of this. Seems they don't have the other NINE colors in stock. I may very well hit madvapes where Tam got her drip tips and get some of those as well.

I never take my drip tips off my tanks, unless I'm putting it on a dripping atty, or my SO is tasting from my tank, and he uses his own drip tip. But on the removable drip tips, I have, um one plastic, and all the rest metal (the ones that came with the KPT2s and the Davide, or two that I bought, plus the three that just shipped today from Empire Mods). With the longer drip tips, I may have to actually take put the tanks in my carrying case (because they are sideways, not sure if it would run into the zipper area or not) - I'm not ENTIRELY sure how much longer they are than the standard drip tips.