Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Picked up a new full metal tank for my Vivi Nova from GotVapes along with a few replacement attys. Also nabbed a 36ml of Dulce de Leche. Not a huge order or anything, but I'm still pumped.

I'm hoping the metal tank will help keep the liquid nice and cool (my mod stays in my pocket for most of the day). I haven't had the leaking issues other Vivi users have been reporting, so I hope it doesn't start when I switch to the new tank.

Happily received my order last night!

The new metal tank for the Vivi Nova is very nicely machined (though a bit sharp... watch those fingers), and fits with my original Vivi hardware perfectly. Should be nice for those times I need a more rugged set up.

This Dulce de Leche though... It's starting to grow on me a little, but I was not a huge fan of the first few vapes. Going to give it some time and see how it develops. I will give it credit for it's packaging, nicer than the usual bottles.

Lastly the atomizers all arrived in great condition. The wicks all looked clean and unfrayed. I swapped a new atty onto my tank and it's working wonderfully.

This Dulce de Leche though... It's starting to grow on me a little, but I was not a huge fan of the first few vapes. Going to give it some time and see how it develops. I will give it credit for it's packaging, nicer than the usual bottles.

The Dulce de Leche that I've gotten from Sweet-Vapes.com and ECBlends all needed some steeping time before the real flavor came out. Then, I got hooked on it BIG time! :)

Edited by Tameiki

Ah, now that's the kind of response I was hoping for! Thanks Tam. Going to swap back to the banana I've been running and let that Dulce chill on the shelf for a while.

If you don't have to worry about anyone or anything getting into it, leave it open so it can get air. Shake it once a day... :)

125 ml bottle of Feel Like a Nut by EC Blend in 12 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG.

I'm really stuck on this flavor... :D

Is it mounds flavor? Not sure i could do that! I just got 7 bottles from ecblends, my first order from them. So far most of them are good, a few need steeping. Will definitely be revisiting them. Tried out BWB as you can see above. I wish avejuice had a zero nic offering. :(

Edited by Proetus

Is it mounds flavor? Not sure i could do that! I just got 7 bottles from ecblends, my first order from them. So far most of them are good, a few need steeping. Will definitely be revisiting them. Tried out BWB as you can see above. I wish avejuice had a zero nic offering. :(

Not Mounds but Almond Joy (Sometimes you feel like a nut...). I didn't think I'd like it either but once I tried it -- let's just say that it's been a very happy surprise. :)

This is one that I can't stand how it tastes in a clearomizer but I love it direct dripping!

Edited by Tameiki

...and then, I went to ECBlend and picked up some 30 ml. bottles of DK555 18 mg., Caramel Macchiato 18 mg., and 7-Leaf Blend 24 mg.

Also just got 50 ml. of DK-Blend 18 mg. (formerly DK-TAB) the other day from vapelite.

Edited by Rixter

I been busy! Discovered the classified section on ECF! I picked up a "almost new" Itaste SVD w/ 4 Iclear 30's and 5 extra heads for $95! A Chrome Bolt with an AGA-W for $40! Buncha juice this week also! There's also a coop building for a Custom Zmax Mini im in on for 42ish!

Edited by Proetus

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my iClear30 plus some replacement coils from SmokTek today. Holy cow! I think we need a few more wicks in this here, son. *boggles* Wow. Yeah, and I also want a couple of small fishing type sinkers so it'll weigh a bit heaver. 0_0

Also, in the mail today came the ProTank from Vapelite. This thing is just as heavy. It came with a thread cover and one extra coil. *falls over laughing* I put the ProTank and thread cover on my 1300 mAh Spinner and it looks ridiculous! And I could hurt someone with it if I used it as a club. :lol:

Oh. I need to put juice in it and use it now? Really??? I'm not sure I want to put extra liquid weight in it... ^___________^

Juice! I'm vaping a lot lately, probably because I've only quit cigs 2 days ago. I ordered some more RY4 with menthol added and finally got around to buying wicks and that metal stuff to rebuild these Evod atomizers. After testing the ohms on every atomizer I bought I realized that the margin of error on these things are +- 6. Its completely nuts how these passed QA. Figured building my own would allow me to have the same resistance across the board.

The last order I received was from the Vapor Talk store. I've heard so much about their juices, I finally had to try some. I ordered Summer Melon, Apple Dapple, Sweet Dawn, Mentha 16 and got samples of the much loved Dulcis.

I'm sad to say I haven't given them a fair try yet. I'm pretty much in either a "can't taste anything" or "everything tastes bad" mode lately. I briefly tried dripping a few of the flavors but they all seemed the same to me. I know that's not right. I'm steeping them just in case, and to keep them right in front of me here at my desk so I will try them again as soon as I think I can actually taste them.