Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

My Sigelei K from Bucky's Bargain Vaping came in today. $17.69 shipped. I bought it to use in my V3 brass telescopic mech mod when it comes in.

sml_gallery_15088_188_59287.jpg

Variable power from 5w-10w, Low impedance protection below 1Ω, Under voltage protection below 3.2v

Edited by Rixter

Went ahead and ordered a 36 ml bottle of honey wood and Irish Creme from Chi-Town Vapors today. Since I hit it so hard over the weekend (the honey wood), and it was just a sample size (10 mg), it went pretty quickly. Can't wait for them to get here and steep, and I wanna see what the Irish Creme tastes like!

Went ahead and ordered a 36 ml bottle of honey wood and Irish Creme from Chi-Town Vapors today. Since I hit it so hard over the weekend (the honey wood), and it was just a sample size (10 mg), it went pretty quickly. Can't wait for them to get here and steep, and I wanna see what the Irish Creme tastes like!

that is what happened to the simply pear i ordered as a free sample from vape dudes. 10ml in 2 days. the first 8ml was in about 12 hours

Where is the best place to find really colorful and pretty drip tips. The one site I found that had the screw in types had some really pretty ones but they were ALL sold out. I got put on the waiting list for when they are back in stock. But I would like to find some really pretty and colorful drip tips that push in for my Viva Nova also. Anyone know any places you can refer?

Where is the best place to find really colorful and pretty drip tips. The one site I found that had the screw in types had some really pretty ones but they were ALL sold out. I got put on the waiting list for when they are back in stock. But I would like to find some really pretty and colorful drip tips that push in for my Viva Nova also. Anyone know any places you can refer?

I ordered a dozen assorted tips from Discount Vapors and a lot of people here love Stormys Vapor Cellar for tips.

I ordered a dozen assorted tips from Discount Vapors and a lot of people here love Stormys Vapor Cellar for tips.

I think Empiremods.com has a pretty large selection of drip tips as well. But, Ithink in another thread you were looking for the push in drip tips? The link I gave you there was for Discount vapers. They have a LOT of different colors. I noticed on Empire Mods, the ones that come in like, 11 different colors, they would only say, have 1/2 of them when I looked at it.

Say, like this one: http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/driptcer.htm

Pictured are seven different colors, but you can only order pink or red. Like, there's no note that say other colors are out of stock, but the drop down menu only lists two colors.

Edit: And B, when I'm able to make my order, my drip tips are coming from DV as well.

Edited by spydre

Vape Mail is here again lol. Seems like more days than not I have something. Will it ever end? Today was 50ml Red Hots, 10ml Fire and Ice, another 650mah Designer battery and silver bedazzled lanyard for the wife, 5 needletip bottles and 5 syringes with blunt needle tips, and another charger and wall adapter. Still waiting on a dozen assorted drip tips, Imedic Atomic Fireball and two more chargers. My goal is to have a charger to leave everywhere I spend a lot of time. One at work, one at my wifes work, at least 3 at home, and one for the boat.

I cannot wait to get home and fill my KPT2 with some Red Hots!

Tapout! You have got to be reading my mind sir..... I just bought one too.....
Reallly I cant fig the dam thing out with the 18650 bat the tubes are too long ill take pics tonight Edited by tapout

Not at all. I bought a SS and a brass one from fast tech. Sorry I know I said vaportekusa but that's who I bought the natural from and that's what was in my hand when I typed the last reply. Haha. I paid 60 for both one was 32 and one 27 with the vaporjoe coupon. ;)